Have you ever purchased from Overstock?

dotfurio

What happened to the disappearing act?
DH's cologne by Banana Republic isn't made anymore, but I found it for sale on Overstock. I'm wondering if they are a reputable place to buy from or if I'm going to get a bottle filled with something that doesn't smell right. ;)

DH's cologne by Banana Republic isn't made anymore, but I found it for sale on Overstock. I'm wondering if they are a reputable place to buy from or if I'm going to get a bottle filled with something that doesn't smell right. ;)

Bought from them before and never had a problem with the sale. They're a huge retailer.

They're like Amazon in that they are a retailer but also have a marketplace. You have to read the listing and decide if it's worth it to you.

I have had them send the wrong item once. It was a lot cheaper than what I ordered, so they let me keep it. It wasn't enough of a problem to keep me from going back. Mostly I don't shop there anymore because their quality and pricing don't add up anymore.

I've bought a few things from them and never had a problem. Even did a return hassle free.

I got my vacuum from there a few years ago. It arrived in a timely fashion and I have never had any problems with it.

We've made a few purchases from them over the years without issue. They've been around since the late 90s (if I remember correctly).

I just bought a rug from Overstock, and it was delivered when expected and in good condition. I would recommend their home goods and furniture - but shop around. The same rug was available on Wayfair and Amazon, but I could get it $20 cheaper on Overstock since I had a discount code. Speaking of those two, I also really recommend both Wayfair and Amazon - both have a section for customer reviews so you can get a better idea of the product before you purchase. So if you see something on Overstock that is also on the other two sites, you could check those sites for reviews on the product and purchase on Overstock if it's a better deal there.

We have purchased everything from a mattress to watches to chairs from Overstock with absolutely no issues at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter