• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

have you ever pretended to...

Jimmae05

Vmk Lover
disconnect because you didn't want to do something? i did a few times when someone wanted to trade me junk for junk (ex: blue sneakers, tank tops ect.) and all of my junk was in my room or with a mule. so i just pretended to dc. who else has a story like that?

Kind of, but not really. I was in a trade room, and I found a new one to go to. It was taking a long time. Someone sent me a trade request. They offered Snowman, and some other stuff for my Fireworks. Then, it sent me to the other room. It took me a while to get back in the old room, and they were gone. But I was just going to say I crashed, because that would easier than explaining everything. lol

Also guilty ;).
I've said a few horrendous lies to get away from people, but I make up for that by being so kind and helpful (why are you laughing? ???).

Jimmae05 said:
disconnect because you didn't want to do something? i did a few times when someone wanted to trade me junk for junk (ex: blue sneakers, tank tops ect.) and all of my junk was in my room or with a mule. so i just pretended to dc. who else has a story like that?

nice idea when one of my friends who is a boy is braging about his stuff and still wants my magic and my rare tester gave it to me pirate hat i could just leave for like to minutes vola tell him i dc evil laugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter