Have you ever known anyone who was Murdered , did they catch

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
the bad guy ?

I known two, the first was my Doctor, I only had 2 Doctors my adult life, the first was Dr Prade and they the second is my current Dr (who I stand ip and cheer every time I hear her name ) but I regress, Dr Prade was my Doctor for about 5 years, she was later murdered , her ex husband was convicted , and I believe it, but I do know a lady who is cousin of her convicted husband and she always tells me these facts on why he he is not guilty
https://www.inquisitr.com/3690754/m...und-dead-in-bloody-lab-coat-fatal-attraction/

The other was my friend from work, Randy , he was great to have as a friend, so much fun , but to be related to him was a hole nother subject. he was camping in the woods with his wife in West Virgigna, and he wa **** with a board on his head, his wife claimned it was an unidentified man , so many good candidates. No arrest were ever made

No, but I went to school with a guy who was later on America's Most Wanted for killing a guy (and also a woman who testified against his brother) on the guise of wanting to buy his Benz.

It was very shocking because the guy seemed so far from the type.
My Mom saw him on the news and yelled hey isn't that the guy you know from school.

My mother's cousin was murdered in NOLA during a home invasion, but the killer was never caught.

A childhood friend was murdered in a fairly famous Texas case, along with several other people. Two of the killers were executed. The minor killer got life in prison. My friend was the sweetest guy ever and the killers were scum.

Another guy I knew was murdered in a case that was famous nationwide. Again, several people were killed. Eventually, after years, they said the killers were caught, but I have my doubts.

On an odd side note.....due to circumstances truly beyond my control, I once had to sit at a head table with T. Cullen Davis and dine with him AFTER the murders. He scared the crap out of me. He had cold, dead shark eyes. I was in college and couldn't even fake my reaction. I swore then and swear now that he was the murderer. But I did refuse to dine beside him, as he asked of me. For those unfamiliar with the case, look it up. Back then, THAT was the case of the century.

Yes, a girl the grade below me in high school was murdered a year or 2 after she graduated from high school. She was backpacking in Utah or Oregon or someplace out west and was murdered on a hiking trail. They later did catch the guy and I think he had killed a few other young women.

No, but I went to school with a guy who was later on America's Most Wanted for killing a guy (and also a woman who testified against his brother) on the guise of wanting to buy his Benz.

It was very shocking because the guy seemed so far from the type.
My Mom saw him on the news and yelled hey isn't that the guy you know from school.

I always wanted to see someone I know on Americas Most Wanted

A few.

Back when I was a teen I lived in Bakersfield for about a year and a half. We would walk to school and pick up friends along the way. We’d cut down a particular street and pick up two guys (Greg and Kevin?) who lived on a that street. Occasionally a teacher that lived on that street would drive them so it really was not a thing if they weren’t there. A string of days went by where didn’t see them. They weren’t at school (actually the park across the street from the school, lol) and no one had heard from them. Next thing I know I’m seeing them in handcuffs on the news. They’d murdered the teacher and stolen his car. It was deemed a “love triangle.” I’m pretty convinced if it had happened nowadays they would have gotten off. A teacher and two 15-16 year old boys in a love triangle there was clearly some abuse there.

A guy my sister almost married was shot and killed by his wife. She got off, claiming abuse. Having known them I would guess it was the other way around but who knows what went on behind closed doors?

A floor man I worked with was found underneath the overpass between where the Gold Coast/Rio ends and The Strip begins. Don’t know what happened with that one. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t looked into all that hard. He was homeless.

A seamstress I worked with shot and killed her husband. Abuse. Wasn’t convicted.

A good friend’s on again/off again girlfriend and her roommate. I *think* it ended up being the roommate’s ex. Their baby daughter had been left unharmed.

A famous case here in Vegas where the girl walked into the Spy Shop and never came back out. The owner of the store bashed her in the head and buried her in the desert. His wife flipped on him. The victim was the SIL of a former coworker.

eta: A girl my DD was friends with was murdered by her ex in her apartment parking lot.

Yes.

My co-worker, and friend, whom I worked with weekly -- in my line of work, you typically don't work with someone regularly, but we were on a continuous improvement team together. He and I butted heads about stuff all the time, but we always had a very strong respect for one another. Two type A's that recognized each other for their abilities. I loved giving him grief when I won the debate and vice versa. I laugh when I think about how competitive we were.

His wife was having an affair (she didn't work for the company, but the man who was with her did) and they concocted a plan to get kill him for his life insurance. She was featured on Snapped! and that was the first time I saw the crime scene photos. Broke my heart.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1254082/

I saw his dad on a flight years later, and asked about their boys. I know they had moved to Atlanta and his brother was raising them (I believe they were around 6 and 8 when he was murdered.) To this day I think about them, and how they lost both parents and prayed they are healthy, well adjusted young men now.

Last edited:
Yes.

My co-worker, and friend, whom I worked with weekly -- in my line of work, you typically don't work with someone regularly, but we were on a continuous improvement team together. He and I butted head about stuff all the time, but we always had a very strong respect for one another. Two type A's that recognized each other for their abilities. I loved giving him grief when I won the debate and vice versa. I laugh when I think about how competitive we were.

His wife was having an affair (she didn't work for the company, but the man who was with her did) and they concocted a plan to get kill him for his life insurance. She was featured on Snapped! and that was the first time I saw the crime scene photos. Broke my heart.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1254082/

I saw his dad on a flight years later, and asked about their boys. I know they had moved to Atlanta and his brother was raising them (I believe they were around 8 and 10 when he was murdered.) To this day I think about them, and how they lost both parents and prayed they are healthy, well adjusted young men now.

thats so sad, btw I seen that episode

A family member of DH's was killed by her boyfriend. He ended up killing himself.

And DH's cousin was killed by a drunk driver last year. He's on trial for 2nd degree murder.

thats so sad, btw I seen that episode

I didn't watch it for a few years because I already knew the story and couldn't see her face anymore. Her first trial was a hung jury, I still for the life of me don't understand how someone saw her as innocent.

Thankfully I sold my house before this happened, but my old neighbor was murdered by her adult son. He was off his medication and went into a psychiatric hospital afterward, as far as I know. Also, we had clients that died in a murder, suicide. It was a real shock, especially to the grown kids, one of which was also a client.

A family in my tiny hometown ended in chaos and tragedy. Long story short - the youngest son (16 at the time) murdered his father and the woman he was having an affair with, in cold blood and then burned the house down around the bodies. Youth Justice is pretty surreal in Canada - with an open-and-shut conviction for double 2nd degree murder, the boy could only be held in custody until he turned 18. The mother completely lost her mind and ended up in a mental institution. An older brother was an RCMP officer and ended up having to supervise his brother for the final year of his sentence, which was basically house arrest.

:( A sad, sad situation especially since the family had already lost the oldest son to a very grisly accident about 10 years earlier (he was 18 and working his first job in heavy construction up on the Arctic Circle. The heavy equipment he was driving broke through the ice on the Beaufort Sea and his body was never found).

My Uncle was murdered. He was a prison guard and was attacked from behind by a prisoner. While they technically “caught” the guy, considering he was already pretty much certain to never get out he got away with it.

My coworker was a lovely woman and drowned under suspicious circumstances. We were all very suspicious of her husband. Two years later he was finally arrested and charged. The case still has not seen court time yet tho. The wheels of justice turn slowly...

Unfortunately, I've known four people who were murdered over the years. One family member, and three acquaintances. Three were violent incidents that were witnessed, and one was an unsolved mystery.

yes. i went k-12 w/the victim, 7-12 with the convicted murderer. she was a missing person for over 11 years until a cold case team took another look at a jane doe body that had been discovered around the time she disappeared but had never been considered b/c of her reported last siting (and the jane doe appeared to have been deceased for many months/exposed to the elements based on the decomposition*). it took another 5 or so years but murderer was convicted/has so far lost all appeals while he serves his sentence.

*it is widely speculated that the reason the body was so badly decomposed was due to an attempt on the murderer's part to achieve just that affect-through the postmortem use of a tanning bed.

Yes, three of them. One was a young lady who was killed by her husband on their wedding night. The other one was a 9 month old baby. The other was a Dr who got convicted of killing his daughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter