Have You Ever.........Continuing Once Again

started 25 years ago when I had my own business, could set my schedule. prior to my own business I was working 7 days a week 5 of those on someones else schedule.....so life becomes easy on our own schedule....then 2008 everything collaspe so sold plasma, did that for 2years then my vein became a difficult task or the needle stickers were not up to the task. if there is a blood draw next month, for sure will give it a try as my current 7 day work week ends Wednesday and have the next 6 months off unless a great auction happens in September...then back to work.

HYE attended a live auction?

*1964 elementary school keep the large bike between the narrow chalk lines, the ribbons are somewhere in a scrap book
* 1965, Kodak says a burlap bag race at easter egg hunt in the community, kodak was good dateing those 60s photos
*1970 we all pointed our bikes down the steep hill....not such a good idea
1983,1984,,if you call a 10k a race
* 1984, my last army pt test, had to run 2 miles under 13 mintues to get 100 points, another solider and I had the same idea to make it a race without telling each other, I lost by a few yards. and he smoked cigarettes. we both got the 100 points
2021 volunteer at huge, giant, large outdoor rumage sale to be able to race for the garden yard art at the end of the yard . thank goodness I did not preview as my fellow competer had, she stopped short, I went long and got the better goods...yes it was a race, she was chewing out her husband for stopping short. highly competive

have you ever entered a competition at a fair, be it cooking or flowers or livestock ?

ha. ha , ha.......wife and i has not been to Disneyland in 20 years....we bought a guide book....and in order to not lose our only child, who was terriefed as a 5 year old, did not leave our side.....we all wore the same hawiian shirts at Disneyland

HYE thought wearing a hawaiiian shirt was cool...while not in the tropics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter