Have you ever accidentally run into a celebrity at WDW?

Jack Black at DLR. He was with his family and was in the car behind me on Pinnochio.

Without sounding weird, his son, himself and I were next to each other washing hands in the men's room. Amazing to see some guests reactions when the guy/son just needed to use the facilities.

We didn't see anybody, but we were in Disneyland for the premier of the original Pirates of the Caribbean. We didn't know it was happening. The park was closing at 5:00pm for the party. There was a red carpet down main street and TV lights every 5 feet down the street. The carpet went all the way to the ride and they have a movie screen set up on the island to show the film that night. Wish we could have stayed in to the park to watch the show.

Accidentally run into, the only one was Josh Duhamel during Super Soap, he came out of backstage while we were walking towards Star Tours near Backlot Express with his plaid, maybe we weren't looking where we were going? We stopped about 2 feet from each other and probably said something like "oh, sorry" and kept on our way....

Intentionally.....Julie Andrews at her book signing in studios, Tom Brady after his first SB win, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass for the On The Line premiere times?

When I worked at CRT we had a lot, we were warned, I prepared myself and then I usually talked to them and then 5 min after they left I was in shock hahaha

Michael Jordan in February 2022 with a sizable entourage outside of Ariel’s grotto. Also Keegan-Michael Key at Epcot but he only had one cast member with him😂

The closest celebrity for me was Geoffrey Zakarian from Food Network's Chopped. My family was having dinner at the California Grill and he came in with his group. They were at the table next to us but the tables were parallel because we both had larger groups.

Honestly, when I'm in the parks I'm not really paying attention to other people. And a lot of the people mentioned so far (especially sports) I wouldn't know from adam.

Ran into Kevin Jonas in May at Uptown Jewelers. He was on a VIP tour with his family. I then saw them on main street watching the dapper dans (wonder if he had any notes for them??)

I've ran into most of the Disney Vloggers and by far the nicest have always been the Dis crew. Saw Craig, Ryno, and Erica at the opening of F&W just last month. My wife and Erica talked Taylor Swift for like 20 minutes while Craig described to me the terrible things the pickle shake did to his body!

Nobody super famous but if vloggers count, then I have seen All Ears Emma, Molly and Jenny Nicholson...
Yeah I was going to not mention it until I read this that Tom Corless and his girlfriend were next to our table at Space 220 Lounge in early July. Only a celebrity if you are a true Disney vlog geek... he was gracious when I told him I liked his show.

Nah, to be hones I don't think I'd recognize anybody outside of their character that they play (Maybe Chris Evans I would have recognized lol). I actually had to google so many names that people were saying to figure out who they were talking about! 🤣

Pre-pandemic my brother saw Steven Tyler in the bathroom at MK. We were there for the high school band and members of the band had heard he was there and started going off to look for him while my brother and a couple of his friends went to the bathroom first and ran into him there. If I remember correctly, this was probably 2014, my brother was in the bathroom when he and his security had come over.

I saw Kobe Bryant and family 15+ years ago at DCA. When I was a kid Epcot closed early one day my family was there because Michael Jackson rented it out for the evening. Or so I'm told. I was 12 so who knows?

Oh and Sean Astin on Radiator Springs Racers.

Not at Disney World but on the way to. Flying out of Philly, stayed overnight at one of the hotels. Could not find ours so stopped at a different hotel to ask directions. Man in a tuxedo outside the door pointed me in the right direction, walking back to my car it dawned on me that it was Joe Frazier heavyweight champ at the time. Got to our hotel, had some time to kill, my wife and I went to hotel bar. In walks Andre the Giant and sits a chair or 2 away. Bartender gave him a can of beer and the can literately disappeared in his hand.

Accidentally run into, the only one was Josh Duhamel during Super Soap, he came out of backstage while we were walking towards Star Tours near Backlot Express with his plaid, maybe we weren't looking where we were going? We stopped about 2 feet from each other and probably said something like "oh, sorry" and kept on our way....

Intentionally.....Julie Andrews at her book signing in studios, Tom Brady after his first SB win, Joey Fatone and Lance Bass for the On The Line premiere times?

When I worked at CRT we had a lot, we were warned, I prepared myself and then I usually talked to them and then 5 min after they left I was in shock hahaha
I forgot about Super Soap. My daughter was a huge ABC soaps fan so I took her for her 16th birthday. We met dozens of them. Some at booths and photo ops but some just in the parks. She gave them each either a bracelet or tea infuser she had made with glass beads. She even got a hand written Thank you from one and a mention on stage from another. Mostly I just spotted impossibly pretty people and asked is that one?

The closest celebrity for me was Geoffrey Zakarian from Food Network's Chopped. My family was having dinner at the California Grill and he came in with his group. They were at the table next to us but the tables were parallel because we both had larger groups.

Honestly, when I'm in the parks I'm not really paying attention to other people. And a lot of the people mentioned so far (especially sports) I wouldn't know from adam.
My daughter was a member of the plaid and did VIP tours until Covid. She would mention celebs she met and like 99% of the time my response was who?

This was some years ago, but when I did my ICP I worked at a stunt show in studios and one day we were prepped for a very special guest who would be surrounded by security and special agents. After much anticipation we were greeted with the most average looking family and no special agents. Turns out it was Prince Edward and his family. He was pushing the stroller and doing the typical Disney Dad duties.
Oh Royal protection were there, you just didnt see them!lol. Ive worked conventional Royal duties and been part of Biden and Trumps detail when he visited Scotland, the Secret Service are incredibly impressive at blending in.
Yeah I was going to not mention it until I read this that Tom Corless and his girlfriend were next to our table at Space 220 Lounge in early July. Only a celebrity if you are a true Disney vlog geek... he was gracious when I told him I liked his show.
Was he nice? I always think he comes across as a bit of a moaner on youtube.

We were in Cali a few months ago and bumped into Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, they were in Universal at Harry Potter and with their kids so didnt say anything.

Oh Royal protection were there, you just didnt see them!lol. Ive worked conventional Royal duties and been part of Biden and Trumps detail when he visited Scotland, the Secret Service are incredibly impressive at blending in.

Was he nice? I always think he comes across as a bit of a moaner on youtube.

We were in Cali a few months ago and bumped into Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis, they were in Universal at Harry Potter and with their kids so didnt say anything.
We were leaving and I just told him I liked the show and he said thanks. No more no less. If he then cursed me out I wouldn't know haha. I was in the Space Elevator pretty quickly thereafter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter