Have Dog will travel!!!

prattpak

DIS Dad #479
GOOD DAY PODCAST CREW!!!!!
Need help from your infinite wisdom. I know must if not all of you live fairly close to WDW, do you or have you ever used the Kennel services onsite for your pets. Have a little Pompion (attack rat :lmao:) that we dont want to leave home (when I say we I mean the wife). Thanks for any help friends!!!

Hi there! I wanted to tell you that my aunt lives in Florida and when she visits WDW she boards her two dogs at the Best Friends kennel on property and she loves it there. We plan on using them as well when go down in April 2013. Hope that helps a little on your decision.

Hi there! I wanted to tell you that my aunt lives in Florida and when she visits WDW she boards her two dogs at the Best Friends kennel on property and she loves it there. We plan on using them as well when go down in April 2013. Hope that helps a little on your decision.

Best Friends is who we were looking at too. Didnt know if there was any other kennels onsite. Thank you Laura!

We did a walk thru of Best Friends. It is very clean and the staff is nice. I wouldn't be able to put my dog in one of the regular runs though, they seem a little small to me. I do have a reservation booked for my dogs in May in one of the Suites at Best Friends.
We drive in to WDW from NC, and like to board our dogs at Pet Paradise in Sanford, FL along I4. Nice big runs, a pool and lots of outdoor playtime. It is about 45 minutes away.

Best Friends provider of pet boarding on property. I hear good things. I have not need to use them for our Chihuahuas yet.

We haven't boarded our dogs there, but I took a tour of it on our recent trip just to see. It was very clean, the staff was very nice and it didn't seem as chaotic as some of the kennels I've been to. We usually board our dogs with someone at home, but I would be happy to board them at the on-site kennel.

Do they sell any pet merchandise at Best Friends. My dogs Mickey Mouse collar is on it's last legs and haven't found any new pet stuff in the Disney stores on last few trips. Just wondering if they had it all hidden there.

we're local and board our border collie there occasionally and we've never had any problems with them and their grooming services are excellent...the only reason we don't use them on a more regular basis is the cost...one night there is almost the same price as two nights at our normal place...the dog park there is a really nice place to play with your dog if you decide to visit during your stay (the staff will not take them to the dog park, they have an indoor playroom for play time, which is extra)

as far as merchandise, I don't believe they sell Disney stuff...most of their items are the same stuff you'd find at PetSmart, though it's possible that they've added stuff since the last time we were there a couple of months ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter