Have a Photopass Question? Ask me!

Do you have any idea if Disney ever runs deals on Memory Maker? Such as, "purchase a Memory Maker and get a free ----" or "Purchase a ----- and get a free Memory Maker"? I'm trying to decide if I should purchase it now at the discounted rate or wait a little bit to see if any deals come up. My trip isn't until March.

Hi, When selecting favorite photos to download from photopass, is there anywhere that you can click "all" and delete what you don't want from that without going through hundreds of photos to click favorite? Thanks! :)

I was happy with the memory maker when I got it for the most part. I am usually the one taking the pics so it was nice to be in some. This is not much of a question, but a statement you can respond to.
I bought memory maker so I can get the pic of me and my family in front of my favorite spot, the Tree of Life. When we went we waited in line and got a new photographer. We took probably 10 pics in different poses and I really appreciated the photographers patience. However, I was not able to see the pics until I got back in the hotel room and all of them were unusable. The person had fog in their camera so the photos were all blurry. Any photographer knows when you go to a cool spot to a warm spot that is possible and will take care of itself in time. Why wouldn't the photographer see the pics and take the steps necessary to make sure the pictures were coming out fine? By the time we got back to the hotel, on our last day, we saw the pics were unusable but could do nothing about it. So for me, the picture maker was fine, but when you are really counting on a picture be weary.

I was happy with the memory maker when I got it for the most part. I am usually the one taking the pics so it was nice to be in some. This is not much of a question, but a statement you can respond to.
I bought memory maker so I can get the pic of me and my family in front of my favorite spot, the Tree of Life. When we went we waited in line and got a new photographer. We took probably 10 pics in different poses and I really appreciated the photographers patience. However, I was not able to see the pics until I got back in the hotel room and all of them were unusable. The person had fog in their camera so the photos were all blurry. Any photographer knows when you go to a cool spot to a warm spot that is possible and will take care of itself in time. Why wouldn't the photographer see the pics and take the steps necessary to make sure the pictures were coming out fine? By the time we got back to the hotel, on our last day, we saw the pics were unusable but could do nothing about it. So for me, the picture maker was fine, but when you are really counting on a picture be weary.
You can have the photographer take a few pictures with your camera, as well. I definitely recommend doing that if a particular shot is important to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter