Have a few Questions for Fall CP

Captn Jack Sparrow

Kungaloosh! - Adventurer Extraordinaire
I have some info for benefits while we are on the CP, however I am curious about tickets for family members who may come visit. Do we receive any while working there or do we get a discount on tickets for them?

Secondly, I have never done the dorm life thing, I am curious as to how much room I will have for clothes and such.

Thanks in advance and see you all in August :cool1: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc pirate:

I'm wondering the same thing. Could you PM me with the benefits you already know of Captn Jack? Thanks

CPs get a very limited number of comp tickets to give to friends/family. They also have the opportunity to purchase tickets at a discounted price. (I don't remember exactly what the discount is, I could try to find the information)

As far as the closet question, when I was living at Vista, there was 1 walk-in closet that was shared by 2 people. (2 bedroom apartment, 2 people in each bedroom, each room had a closet). I had basically 1 closet rod, a small locker, and 3 dresser drawers, plus half a bathroom counter.

(I should add that this amount of space was more than sufficient, but then again, I am a guy and tend to be pretty extreme casual (shorts/t-shirt all the time, plus 2 or 3 dressy outfits) in my wardrobe choices)

Thanks a lot, it is good news as to the limited number of tickets, My brother is planning a trip and i would love to surprise him and his wife with a discount or something. and the space sounds great. certainly more then i have now ( married and three kids LoL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter