Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Inflatable

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Just in time for Halloween!….the 6ft Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost inflatable is back in stock online (google it). I was unable to find one when it was first released - pretty pumped to get a random email notification that it is now available again.

I couldn’t find any site that had it in stock. Can you give us a hint where you found it available? :hmghost:

Thank you for posting this! I ordered one. Hoping it actually shows up!
I got the in-stock email on Tuesday, ordered Tuesday, it shipped yesterday and was delivered today! I was shocked it was shipped and delivered so quickly. I haven’t opened or tested it yet, but I’m so happy they went back in stock! I was sad I wasn’t able to buy one last year.

I got the in-stock email on Tuesday, ordered Tuesday, it shipped yesterday and was delivered today! I was shocked it was shipped and delivered so quickly. I haven’t opened or tested it yet, but I’m so happy they went back in stock! I was sad I wasn’t able to buy one last year.
Not exactly the high season for an inflatable decoration company I suppose…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter