• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

The check in process was super easy (we got here around 11am) but yeah the merch pick up line is killing me. I think we still have 5 switchbacks to go through.

So is the pick up line different than if you want to shop for other items they have there? I'd guess so since the pick up is pre-paid but was just wondering what to expect.

So is the pick up line different than if you want to shop for other items they have there? I'd guess so since the pick up is pre-paid but was just wondering what to expect.
We went to a ballroom upstairs to check in then came down to another room. You can go around and see the merchandise still for sale and it looked like there was a second line for that. The one we are in I think is mostly pre-purchase pick up but I did see some people filling out order forms in line so maybe this one is both?

The check in process was super easy (we got here around 11am) but yeah the merch pick up line is killing me. I think we still have 5 switchbacks to go through.
Wondering if that’s when you do returns too which is why it’s taking so long? Good luck hope you get your Merch sooner

I am very curious about that park ticket! Please report! Because I have a 1 day park ticket i got for tomorrow but I won’t waste it if I can use that instead!

That madame Leota paperweight is already on eBay for up to $300.........

There's like 5 already listed.

Make sure to ask around so you get into the right line. One is for RSP and one is for adding to pre-purchased items.

Is anyone able to take a picture of the dress? Pretty please!

Have fun everyone!

What's there to do at the hotel besides check in and pick up merch, purchase more merch, and return merch? How many photo ops do they have? Are pick up/purchase more/return all separate lines or is anything combined? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter