Haunted Mansion 50th Anniversary event

Am I missing something - just tried to go into my order and add the Tumbler #230 and I don't see it in the drop down list. Anyone able to order either the shirt or tumblr under the special order tab?
Never mind -figured it out - it's a different site.

it is separate, and not on the list. It is also a buy it outright thing. No lottery. We bought the shirt with no issues. They took the order and gave us a date they wil charge the card on file.

it is separate, and not on the list. It is also a buy it outright thing. No lottery. We bought the shirt with no issues. They took the order and gave us a date they wil charge the card on file.
Did they send us a link in an email? I'll have to see if I can find it. We've been out of town and I've not paid much attention to emails.

Did they send us a link in an email? I'll have to see if I can find it. We've been out of town and I've not paid much attention to emails.
Go to the link of the rsp then to the tab that says special order- use the link in that tab to order the shirt and/or tumbler.

Any idea when Disney will release any more info?

Are there any of the vloggers that have tickets? It would be awesome if we could spend the whole flight watching videos from the first night so that we could build a plan of attack.

Are there any of the vloggers that have tickets? It would be awesome if we could spend the whole flight watching videos from the first night so that we could build a plan of attack.
haha - that was my plan for going the 2nd day. Watch and hear about the 1st night so I have a plan for 2nd night. :) I know FreshBaked is going the 2nd day so no video from them until afterward.

I am going the first day; though not a vlogger I will try my best to report back to this thread. Our plan is to hit the parks Wed morning until lunch then head over to the DLH to check in to the event and hopefully get our pre-purchased merch. Then hit up either TT or TS for lunch and a drink before heading to our hotel to nap until evening. Then dinner and line up for the event. After that, no idea what will happen.

The merch is already showing up on eBay.

The madame Leota pop is selling at $60..... And one person has 10 listed. We haven't even gotten the notice of what we can buy and people have it listed like they will have 20 of everything.......

The madame Leota pop is selling at $60..... And one person has 10 listed. We haven't even gotten the notice of what we can buy and people have it listed like they will have 20 of everything.......
I saw that last night as well. They are selling the headband ears for $107. I wish Disney could figure out how to shut these people down.

Extremely frustrating. People started listing items in the Expo RSP as soon as it was released, they had a set of the Funko Dapper Dans listed for $599.00 (retail: $49.95)...although that listing soon lowered it's price.

how can they have a "guaranteed" "confirmed order"?

They really can't, not without a Buy-it-Now option like the D23 Expo RSP has. That RSP had categories, it's got the standard limited edition items you rank and then there are several pages of items that are already reserved (much like the tumbler/shirt for the HM 50th) so when you place the order you know you are already getting one (or more).

Technically, they should be selling the Haunted Mansion items as pre-orders with the understanding that refunds will be given if they don't get them.

So when do you think they'll let us know about the merchandise orders?

Wow, that was quick. Quite gutsy to put items that you have no guarantee of getting. I don't get funkos. Reminds me too much of vinylmations and we all know where that went.

Starting to get pumped for this trip. Wish we had some teasers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter