Hats for Slink! (Please read) Now with MORE Photos!!! (pg 2, 4 AND 5)

can i guess who gave the cat stuff? I think it might have been shadow I may be wrong

hath.jpg
hati.jpg
hatj.jpg
hatl.jpg
hatm.jpg

Super great photos Bug...

He looks so healthy, then in the Pittsburg hat picture you can see the scar... the scar at the start of it all...... How can someone so cute have something so evil inside him....

(((Hugs)))

Hey Slink! It was so wonderful to hear the :woohoo: great news :woohoo: from your mom yesterday! We will let you know once the hat is on its way to you. Take care honey, you will pull through all right. :cheer2: My daughter wanted to say hi :wave2: to you and that she will make sure you are in her prayers :angel: each day.

And to Bears and Bug thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be touched by Slink!

hi i am sorry but i cant send him a hat tho i have seen him on vmk alot this month tho maybe something else

Please remember too not bump threads from last year :)

Valerie this is a thread that really still is active... Slinkyman is still going through canser treatments that he started last year...

Bravehook is a realitively new friend of Slinkymans and she was showing her support. (thanks Brave sweet of you to think of him!)

And Valerie I suggest if you have issues with any post to hit the report button and let the Mods of this board do the moderating :-)

So slinkyman how many hats have you gotten. Did your parents create a place to display them. Hope your treatments are going well and you are not too sick from them. Still thinking about you. Keep up the good fight. You are a winner :)

:hug: :hug: :hug: Many hugs and well wishes Slinkyman!! We are thinking of you! :hug: :hug: :hug:
pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

pixiedust: :hug: Happy Wednesday Slinkyman!! I hope you are feeling well these days! :hug: pixiedust:

pixiedust: :hug: Happy Wednesday Slinkyman!! I hope you are feeling well these days! :hug: pixiedust:

Awe thanks all!!!

3 more days of radiation WOOT!!! Then port removal over school break. I will try to do a full report when things calm down a bit but we love you all for your words of encouragement, great friendships and sticking with us through this tough time:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Bug and Slinkyman

I just wanted to add a bit to Bugs note....

Raditation treatment consists of 14 treatments (M-F, weekend off, then M-F weekend off, M-Thurs) almost three solid weeks of them driving 2 hours each way to the hospital, to be shot with the radiation.

Slinks spirits are down... and the toll of all the months of treatments are wearing on them all.... This last whirlwind round of treatment, being every day, has been no fun... Not like the Chemo was fun... this is just grueling....

But as Bug Bug said... they are so close to being done with it all... Thank God!

Your continued good thoughts are welcome..

pixiedust: Happy, happy Thursday Slinkyman!! Hope you are having a good day!:pixiedust:

Woo Hoo For Slink!
You made it to the end! Keep the spirits up! You are a strong kid - and - You did great!pixiedust: :hug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Keep it up and hang in there!
It's all worth it in the end. :goodvibes

Pretty soon, Slink, you'll be back to your "old" self!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter