Has this Happened to Anyone else?

Mrs.A

Wants a Castle like Cinderellas
Not sure where to post this?? I'am new to the boards and twice I have been logged off, I had to apply for a new password both times. Am I doing something wrong? Or does this happen to everyone? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Mrs.A

Hello and welcome to the Dis!

Not sure what is going on with the boards. It has been doing strange things lately.

Even though I shouls always be logged in when I get here, it has asked me twice to log in.

Have not had to change my name, though.

Lisajl

If your cookies get cleared then you'll have to log in again. I would go over to the tech support board and ask them. ;)

lisajl and tigrlvspooh,

thank you . I will check my cookies, just have to figure out how!!!!

I agree, it probably has something to do with your cookies.

Just go over to the tech support board and they will help you out.

I believe their e-mail is support@wdwinfo.com

They are usually pretty quick in getting back to someone.

It is fairly easy to mess around with the cookies and they will walk you through exactly what you have to do.

Are you logging on from the same computer you used to set up your account?

I had a problem a few weeks ago with my computer and finally was able to log back in but then I still had problems and just had to create a new account :( so now I am floridafam instead of vbfamily.

Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter