• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has this happened to any Atkins dieters?

wdwnutze

<font color=blue>Remembers "Gee Your Hair Smells T
I have been having aches in my legs since last night. It is not a cramp but a constant ache that starts at the hip and goes down to the calf. Have never had this before so I was wondering if this is something common when on the Atkins plan. Tylenol doesn't really take the pain all away and it kept me up off and on last night. Anyone else experience this?

i have never heard anything about those symtoms while being on the atkins diet. i tried that diet a few years back and did lose 30 pounds.i never had any aches or pains. best advice is to see your regular doctor.by the way have you just started a exercise program??.. if yes it may be shin splints..common to new exercise regimens.:jester:

I've heard that this can be common in Atkins people. There was a thread on it a few weeks ago. You may be able to find it.

The suggestion that I remember are: use more salt, drink lots of water, and you may be low on potassium.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter