Has this ever happened?

DisneyFreaks

<font color="red">Don't get me started about those
I have a weird question. I am one of those nervous nellie types who is always expecting something to go wrong. Has anyone ever paid the amount due listed on your confirmation paper and have CRO or the resort check in CM's say there was an error and you actually owe more than what they told you? I mean does anyone allow for that and bring extra money when you check in or a copy of your confirmation? Can they make you pay more even if you have a copy of the confirmation? Our trip is fast approaching and I'm getting freaked out by everything as usual. Help please?

If you've got it in writing and they've accepted your deposit, it's a legal and binding contract in every state of the USA! So in that case, nope, they couldn't charge you more even if there had been a mistake :)

Anne

disneyfreaks,

we had a situation on one of our trips where the cm applied a florida resident code. We live in NJ, I should say NY at the time. We paid our deposit and I too was flipping out.

As we neared our trip and were getting ready to pay the balance I learned of the error. They honored the rate since I had a written confirmation.

Relax and have a great time!!

they are so customer service oriented, that i almost suspect that you could walk in with the ressie for the honeymoon suite at the GF and say that you got it at a spacial 20/night rate, theyd give it to you rather than argue with a guest. not that ive been brave enough to try it, dont want to get blacklisted from wdw.......

Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease. I really appreciate it. We have had so much trouble with this trip right from the beginning that I'm on pins and needles that it will finally be happening and everything will go as planned this time. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter