Has singer David Bisbal done work for Disney movies in Spanish?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom and I have discovered a singer from Spain named David Bisbal and he is a singer of Spanish songs and has acted in telenovelas in Spanish and is in the telenovela my mom is currently watching. When I was researching more info on him I learned that David Bisbal is also a Disney actor who has performed the Spanish singing voices of Hercules and sang the Spanish language version of Into The Unknown in the Spanish version of Frozen II and has sung in English with Carrie Underwood. Has David Bisbal been one of Disney's most popular Spanish language voice actors and what other DIsney characters has David Bisbal voiced in Spanish?

I found out more about singer David Bisbal's work with Disney and he does a very cool version of Into The Unknown in Spanish and has performed other Disney songs in the Spanish language and he's really talented in Disney songs in Spanish and he also provided voices for Disney characters in Spanish. I didn't even know who this guy was until my mom started seeing her telenovela which David Bisbal sang the theme song and I said "he's a Disney actor" and that led me to discover his Disney work. I wonder why David Bisbal has never done a Disney character voice in English or an English song for a Disney movie? Because he is so talented and should do Disney character voices and songs in English too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter