• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Pete lost weight?

I was thinking it in my head I' glad so many people noticed too - and the new hair color looks sharp.

Pete always looks great, man has style. Except when he is tired and needs to go to bed, then he told me, nope going to play Disney Infinity LOL.

He looks great! I noticed right away because it's been a few months since I've watched the show. I normally just listen.

I noticed it as well. I don't catch the video shows too often - usually just download on my phone - but I watched the other day and I thought he looked great!

I was thinking the same thing a few weeks ago and it REALLY showed this week. He looks great! Got some color, nice hair style. He's looking sharp! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter