Has DTD security changed yet?

bethwc101

DIS Veteran
I know the security in Downtown Disney was scheduled to change sometime in July, but I'm wondering if it has yet? We will be staying this weekend at stovall's Inn just south of Paradise Pier Hotel and are wondering if we can still use the security checkpoint just across from the Disneyland Hotel?

I know the security in Downtown Disney was scheduled to change sometime in July, but I'm wondering if it has yet? We will be staying this weekend at stovall's Inn just south of Paradise Pier Hotel and are wondering if we can still use the security checkpoint just across from the Disneyland Hotel?

Yes...that will remain for the time being with no changes announced yet to that point of entry. Only immediate change will be once they shift DTD parking the checkpoint that is between ESPN Zone and Rain Forest Cafe will be closed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter