Has Disney released Barbie-size collector dolls of Marvel heroines?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I noticed that Disney has released a series of Marvel heroine dolls that are Barbie sized and I wonder if they are part of a new series that Disney has put out? The first doll released was Wanda from Wandavision then Sylvie from Loki then Kate Bishop from Hawkeye then the newest doll is Ms. Marvel. From what I learned about these dolls is that Wanda is the rarest doll in the series and she was very sought after and the doll is selling for $60 on Ebay. Does Disney release these dolls to honor a new Marvel Disney+ series?

I got the Kate Bishop doll from Hawkeye from this set for my birthday and I can honestly say that Disney hit the mark with this doll and she looks so much like Kate Bishop and Hailee Steinfeld it looks spooky. But getting Kate out of her box was an annoying pain because it seemed that Kate was stuck to her box but Mom and I did it after so long. The Kate doll has her amazing accessories from Hawkeye and the way she can be posed is just like a Barbie doll and my mom was even impressed with the way Kate can be posed like a Barbie too. Since there is no Hawkeye/Clint Barton/Jeremy Renner Ken sized doll I have chosen to pose Kate with my Hawkeye action figure which i'll talk about later and she is a perfect fit with my Hawkeye action figure so well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter