Has anyone used DCL transport from FLL to port Everglades

Henlady

DIS Veteran
Looking for information about DCL transfer from FLL to Port Everglades. Where is pick up area? What time is first bus available? I know there are cheaper alternatives but not looking for that. Thanks for your help.

We did! We did it primarily for the priority boarding group.

I had to call DCL a day or two before to get the details, but when we went, they had a stand set up at the baggage claim and we had to check in there. They gave you a Disney character laminated picture to use as your boarding pass on the bus. Once checked in, they would announce your Disney character that you were handed & we walked to an area between terminal 1& 2 where there were cruise ship shuttle busses and loaded our bags.

It was about 10 minute drive to the port.

OP is from March. It doesn't look like DCL is offering DCL branded transfers at the moment.

We have DCL transfers for Port Everglades to FLL booked for Nov. :)

According to the DCL website there was a price increase for Fort Lauderdale transfers that went into effect May 1.
DCL ended transfers between Port Everglades & MIA 4/30.

Thanks much! Taxi probably cheaper if I have time. But there IS a convenience factor with DCL transportation. I don’t do Uber/Lyft. Just personal preference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter