Has anyone used coupons at the McDonald's on harbor

OregontoDisney

Mouseketeer
I'm sorry if this should have gone on the budget board, I debated about which one to put it on. :confused3 We received some pretty good coupons for Mcdonald's in the mail today, but I think they only work here in Oregon. That got me thinking though, if I came across some CA McDonald's coupons does the one across the street take them? I know I've used the 10% off coupon the hotel had, I don't know if they are still putting those out.
If you know I'd appreciate the info, thanks!

I'm sorry if this should have gone on the budget board, I debated about which one to put it on. :confused3 We received some pretty good coupons for Mcdonald's in the mail today, but I think they only work here in Oregon. That got me thinking though, if I came across some CA McDonald's coupons does the one across the street take them? I know I've used the 10% off coupon the hotel had, I don't know if they are still putting those out.
I think that it would depend on what type of coupon it is. I think they're more inclined to honor it if it's something easily done, like a BOGO offer. From what I've seen, they honor things that are programmed already into their registers. Good luck!

I wonder if the Harbor Blvd. McD's accepts coupons at all? Or only some coupons? They tend to have "premier" pricing (like a downtown or airport McD's) and don't offer a value menu.

I think that it would depend on what type of coupon it is. I think they're more inclined to honor it if it's something easily done, like a BOGO offer. From what I've seen, they honor things that are programmed already into their registers. Good luck!
That's good advice. I'll try one of those. Thanks!

I know they accept coupons, but not sure about out of state ones. On the Anaheim tourist site, there are a number of great coupons for printing including a BOGO sandwich that can be printed and used. Site is anaheimoc.org. There is a link on the right side of the page for coupons.

They also have coupons for food at the IHOP (10%), Medevial Knights (30%), Rain Forest, and many others.

In the lobby of most of the motels around Disneyland on Harbor there is a 10% off coupon. I found the one we used in the stand with all the area brochures. The 10% coupon was helpful.

Good to know the hotels still have the 10% off coupons. I couldn't find them on the Anaheim tourist site anymore.

Not sure on coupons, but they do have higher or premier pricing. It isn't a whole lot higher, but certainly more.

Good to know the hotels still have the 10% off coupons. I couldn't find them on the Anaheim tourist site anymore.

Here is the exact link to the OC county coupon page. The McDonalds is a picture on the right hand side of the page. you may have to F5 the page as it is one of the rotating offers on the right.

OC Page for coupons.

http://anaheimoc.org/coupons?field_ad_couponcategory_tid=246&sort_by=created

McDonalds page for the actual coupon.

http://mcdfmi.com/offer/

this pulls up the actual coupon for me.

The McDonald's right across on Harbor Blvd did have a few $1 items about 1 1/2 years ago. It was a yogurt and a McChicken. There were 1 or 2 more items but that was about it.

The McDonalds that is on Harbor Blvd. (Across the street from Disneyland) doesn't have a dollar menu, but they do have what is referred to as a value menu (Like they all do) it starts at .95 cents for a hamburger. Can't beat that now.

Happy noshing! :)

This link doesn't currently offer anything of much value for McDonalds, but, it is a reasonably good source for other dining options at a discount.

www.valpack.com/coupons/savings/Restaurants/ANAHEIM/CA

Add link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter