Has anyone uber'd from Long Beach Airport

mommy2allyandaveri

DIS Veteran
I know for awhile uber was not allowed at airports and this is how I am planning to get to the hotel. X is about 22-30, seems like a good price to me?

We’ve taken Lyft, super convenient. One thing though, the driver took a long way, she missed an exit and then took a longer way. We’re familiar with the area, so we knew there was a much quicker way. Sent a message afterward and they agreed and reimbursed part of the trip. Other than that, we love the service.

We were planning to Uber from Long Beach airport last October. However, we landed around 8:30pm and it said the closest available car wouldn’t be there for about 45 minutes! We opted to use a taxi instead (just make sure taxi driver knows you want the flat rate of $45 or they may try to overcharge you...flat rate to Disneyland is spelled out right at the taxi stand.).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter