has anyone tried the one shoulder backpacks?

eeyorefanatic

Devoted 2 Eeyore
They seen to be ideal for all day walking in WDW. I would prefer something with easier access so I can have my camera closer at hand. any other suggestions?

I use the Healthy Back Bag from Travel Smith - fits over one should along the curve of your back/side. There are a zillion pockets and zippers etc and I find it very handy to use! I love it!

I open the one main zipper for security and have never been asked to open any other of the pockets or zippers. I decided not to in advance as I have valuable items in those areas and don't want them falling out accidentally - I would open if asked but have never been asked.

Liz

I used the one shoulder backpack in March 2002 and it was NOT a good idea. The problem is you cant alternate shoulders, so your upper back will be broken very quickly. Use a regular two strap backpack and alternate carrying between people in your party if you can.

I used mine last trip (med size) and I alternated sides and then I also used it diagnally and it worked out fine.

I used a backpack that was one shoulder, I could wear it across my back and turn it to the front on some rides. It was very handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter