Has anyone still not received their cancellation refunds? Still too early?

jbethel77

Mouseketeer
We had to cancel our spring break trip scheduled to check in 3/23. I cancelled the resort only reservation last Friday morning (3/13). I still haven’t gotten money back in my account & my bank is typically super quick to post anything coming or going.
I’m not too worried I won’t get the money back..just with everything going on in the world right now, I’d kinda like to have that chunk of cash back in my pocket soon!
Has anyone seen their refunds hit their bank yet? Still waiting with me?

More than likely the weekend threw things off, I know previously when I've canceled things they posted to my accounts within a day or two.

Also their systems are processing A TON of refunds...personally I'd give it until Friday.

My TA cancelled our RO for April and the deposit paid has not been credited back to my credit card. Not sure what day she did the cancellation, I got the e-mail on Sunday. The card is through Chase.

My TA cancelled our RO for April and the deposit paid has not been credited back to my credit card. Not sure what day she did the cancellation, I got the e-mail on Sunday. The card is through Chase.
Did you get a cancellation email from Disney or your TA? I didn’t get an email when I cancelled😬

Did you get a cancellation email from Disney or your TA? I didn’t get an email when I cancelled😬
TA sent me the screen shot of the transaction. We had RO (2 rooms) and a Package (2 rooms) which was modified to an October trip. When I log into MDE only thing left from the April trip was ADRs and FP+ 😢

Disney never sends a cancellation email when you cancel a room reservation. I agree with others, give it a few more days. I didn't get mine yet either but I'm not concerned. Sometimes it takes 10 business days, even under normal circumstances.

Disney never sends a cancellation email when you cancel a room reservation. I agree with others, give it a few more days. I didn't get mine yet either but I'm not concerned. Sometimes it takes 10 business days, even under normal circumstances.
I didn’t think they did.. but I couldn’t remember for sure from the last time we had to cancel.
I already got some money refunded to a gift card we used to pay for our dessert party, so I know they’re processing them...just curious of others experience. 😊

Never got email about room cancellation but did get refund. It is strange you don't room cancellation email but you do get dinning cancellation email.

My TA canceled my trip on Friday, and everything except for my Villains After Hours tickets were refunded yesterday. I had used both a Discover and a Citibank card. The VAH tickets were still showing up in my plans until Monday but were gone after that, so I expect that refund will show up in the next day or so.

I had my refund for everything on Monday, cancelled the night they announced the closing, including my DAH ticket. Of course I did just have a room only, not sure if having package changes things.

I'm hopping on your thread to ask a question, sorry! I cancelled our trip on Monday. I made 7 various payments on it ($500 here, $800 there, etc). All payments were from my debit card and pulled directly from my bank account. I received it all back today with the exception of one $500 payment...I called to ask and the CM said to wait 7-10 days. When I asked why would I get it all but $500 she again said just to wait. This happen to anyone else?

Two room only reservations. One cancelled on Saturday, the other, I believe Tuesday. Haven't gotten anything yet. Not too worried. OTOH, I just cancelled an Alaska cruise and am waiting for $6,000 refund. Now THAT one I am sweating out.......

Just got the refund for the room ressie I cancelled on Saturday. Still waiting for the Monday cancellation refund.

We had a spring break trip booked and fully paid for from 3/29-4/4. I received my DAH refund on 3/15, and I received my trip refund and deposit refund on 3/16. I just called my credit card company yesterday so they can send me a check for these three credits on my bill. Chase says it can take up to two weeks for the check to arrive in the mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter