Has anyone stayed in the HRH Deluxe rooms?

Claudine

Mouseketeer
Just wondering if it is worth the extra money for the deluxe room. If anyone has stayed there is it really that much more space? We have ressies for November traveling with 2 adults and 3 kids 6,4, 18 mths and will have a crib in the room taking up space. We were hoping the larger size would allow us a little more breathing room but not sure if we would be wasting our money.
Thanks

If you can afford the kids suite, go for that. Otherwise, with three kids,I think you'll find the extra space provided in the deluxe rooms to be worth the extra cost.

We booked a pool-view room, fortunately, we were upgraded to deluxe pool view, it was very spacious, 2 queen sized beds and a pull-out couch. We got the upgrade with our loews 1st card..

Patty

I'm curious, how much does a deluxe room cost? We, too, are in the works of booking 4 nights at the HRH. We can't decide whether to do a kids suite or regular room. I didn't know that there was even a deluxe room. We have 3 kids also-ages 8, 11 &14. We still haven't found out if the kids suites allows 5 people. What is the cost of a deluxe vs. a kids suite. We have a Loews Card also. Any info would be appreciated.

we were quoted $149 for deluxe room in november for $149/night with entertainment card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter