Has anyone stayed at Sheraton Vistana Village?

Claudine

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anybody stayed there - is it kid friendly? How close to the parks is it? Any help would be appreciated
thanks

I'm not exactly sure where it's located but I'm sure it's "kid friendly".

Here's a link with some info until we get a first-hand report here.

Sheraton Vistana Village

Starwood Site

If you select "Vacation Ownership" and then select Sheraton Village (be sure you pick Orlando, not the Golf one). You'll get to the official site.

Myself, DH,and 2 DD's stayed there in October of last year. We really liked it. It only took us about 10 minutes to get to Disney and there was never any traffic, all back roads.
As far as kid friendly, there was a playground at the Vistana Villages and a nice pool with zero depth entry at one end. The kiddie area of the pool was quite large.
We spent all day at Disney and used the pool at night so I can't tell too much more about the resort. We did really like our room though. We had a two bedroom unit and it was beautiful and really spacious.
Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter