Has anyone stayed at Parkway International?

minniern

Earning My Ears
Planning our April 2002 trip with extended family. My cousin has offered to let us share her 2BR timeshare at Parkway International for next to nothing. We have always stayed on site in Moderate or Deluxe resorts. Needless to say staying at her timeshare would save about $2000 on our vacation. However, I do not want to be disappointed. I realize there is nothing like staying on-site, but I can't pass up this deal. Can someone out there reassure me that I will enjoy my stay at Parkway International? Any comments good or bad welcome.

I haven't stayed there myself but this resort has quite good reviews on TUG. I would definitely be willing to try it on a timeshare exchange for our family. From the sounds of it, you will be staying at a nice place. It's also well-located, not far from Disney property.

The biggest issue will be to remember that you will not be onsite. If you go into it comparing everything to onsite (theme, transportation, etc.) then you will naturally be disappointed. But if you go into it thinking about a vacation at a nice, comfortable, clean, attractive resort nearby for a fantastic price, then you'll have LOTS of fun at the parks, the pools and your room. Note the conveniences of the villa too (full kitchen, more space, etc.) Go for it and... Enjoy! :) :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter