? Has anyone stayed at Hotel Royal Plaza recently

TJMICKEY

Earning My Ears
Have any of you stayed recently at the Hotel Royal Plaza at DD recently ?
I really would also like to hear about the executive king tower suites if anyone has stayed in one. DId you like the hotel ? Were rooms and suites nice ? Any help is appreciated !! Thanks

I would be interested in knowing also. The website looks like it's very nice. I did read some reviews on it at www.mouseplanet.com said it was a good place to stay.

Anyone else have any info on this resort?

We loved the Royal Plaza a couple of years back just after its big refurb. But I can't comment on the executive suites. The standard rooms were good and big and everything was spotless. Nice polite service and a smart bar/restaurant area (although not with a huge amount of choice).

I just booked the Execute King Tower Suite for the end of November... it was buy 2 nights, stay one night free... The nightly rate was 129.00 plus tax... The girl told me the suites were 720 square feet, that's a really good size.... I don't think you can beat it...

Hi Chris1gill,

I got the same deal also for the end of Nov. It sounds really good. We're looking forward to trying it. Have a good time !

When are you going at the end of November? We're the 30th... It sounds like a really good deal... She told me she booked us into the 9th floor facing the Village/Epcot... I said great!! I wish I had more information on the restaurant however... Kids eat free, but if it's not food they like, no sense planning on it!!! Have fun, maybe we'll see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter