• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone stayed at Castle Inn and Suites or Park Vue Inn?

lildreamer101

Simply meant to be....
Is it clean? Any bed bugs?
Does it include breakfast?
What about self-serve laundry? How much does it cost?

We stayed at the Park Vue and liked it! It has a great location - right across the street from the crosswalk to Disney. We stayed on the 2nd floor in a suite and we were even able to see the fireworks from our room. They serve breakfast which was a nice perk. The last two times we went, they were booked so we stayed at the Anabella which is on the other side of Disney. We walked through downtown Disney, cut through the Grand California and walked down a well lit path to get to the hotel. Both places are motels, were clean, and I would recommend both. I can't remember what we paid at the Park Vue but the Anabella was around $140/night.

We stayed at Park Vue Inn and loved it we had a queen room w bunk beds very clean free breakfast was great!! free parking! and right across the street! I think it was around $160/night the only reason we arent staying again in May is because I got an awesome rate at the new Homewood suites..we did do a little laundry but I cant remember how much it was but I dont think it was to bad!

The Castle Inn and Suites are nice, clean and updated. We stay there when HoJos is full. The staff is nice as well. They also have larger family suites and it isn't too expensive.

We stayed at Park Vue Inn last year. No bedbugs and it was clean. Good free breakfast (we liked the make-your-own waffles). I believe laundry was $1.00 to wash/$1.00 to dry. But bring change. I didn't, and was surprised there wasn't a change machine. Had to walk to the front desk (opposite end of the motel) to get change.

:thanks: for your replies! I remember Park Vue Inn charged $1.00 W/D when I went there early last year (Just getting used to saying that, lol). I just hope that they didn't change the price since then. As that was a good price. :goodvibes
I have tried to find pictures of Castle Inn and Suite self laundry but they don't have any.:( Does anyone have any?

I've been looking at both of these hotels as well for a stay in November (amongst others - I'm the queen of research!). I haven't found a single site, including the hotels, that can give me a price for the Park Vue Inn.

I don't think the Castle Inn does an included breakfast, but Park Vue do. Other points in Park Vue's favour was that it had a higher TripAdvisor rating than the Castle Inn and it's closer to the park entrance.

Good luck with deciding - hope you find it an easier decision than I do!

I've been looking at both of these hotels as well for a stay in November (amongst others - I'm the queen of research!). I haven't found a single site, including the hotels, that can give me a price for the Park Vue Inn.
Their website is weird. You put in the information on the main page, then do it again on the next pop-up page.... Then it gives you the availability and prices. But you get cheaper prices when you call.

I stayed at the Castle Inn in 2000 but reading the comments and reviews it sounds a lot nicer than it was back then. At that time, I said " never again" but now might consider it. The walk wasn't that bad from what remember.

Park Vue is awesome! We stayed there last January for about $100 a night. SUPER close to disneyland, good free breakfast, free parking, decent rooms. This time we will stay at Majesitc Garden Hotel...Park Vue was $140 a night with triple A discount, and this one is $99 a night. Not as close, but there's a shuttle and we are going with family members who picked it! I highly recommend Park Vue though!

We stayed at Park View Inn and it was great. Ordered Amazon Fresh and they called as we were getting on the bus heading for the hotel to ask if we were expecting it. The room was ready when we arrived. Right across the street from the park, didn't even have to slow down until we got to the door of the room. Their breakfast was great! Breakfast meats, eggs, pastries, bagels, coffee, cereal and juices. This is going to be our go to from now on!

We stayed at the Castle Inn about 8/9 years ago. Not bad,,try and avoid the rooms up front. (traffic noise)

I was wondering about the Park Vue but in most of the pictures for the rooms I am interested in it looks like the bathroom area with the mirror and sink is directly across from the kitchen stuff. That grosses me out with all the hair and hairspray and stuff that happens when people are getting ready. Can anyone confirm where the area to get ready is in the rooms? We would be looking at the triple queen room.

I was wondering about the Park Vue but in most of the pictures for the rooms I am interested in it looks like the bathroom area with the mirror and sink is directly across from the kitchen stuff. That grosses me out with all the hair and hairspray and stuff that happens when people are getting ready. Can anyone confirm where the area to get ready is in the rooms? We would be looking at the triple queen room.
Yes, your understanding of placement is correct. That being said, two things to consider: there's two vanity areas, one in the bathroom, and one in the kitchenette area, so you can avoid using the kitchenette area; also, we personally never use the kitchenette as we planned--there's a large selection of free breakfast foods, and we love corn dogs at Disneyland, so we end up eating at Disneyland.

:thanks: for all your replies. I have finally made a decision on where I am going to be staying and will be going there soon! So excited! :dancer:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter