Has anyone seen the new World Of Color yet?

Pluto468

DIS Veteran
I heard there's a new WOC for the 100th celebration. Has anyone seen it? If so, how did you like it?

I made reservations for the dessert party before I knew there would be a new version of the show, but I assume it will be just as good as the regular one.

I enjoyed it, but I'm a WOC superfan.

Each new show upgrades the technical aspects of the WOC:
The fountains are higher, projections larger, new lighting effects...

Without being too specific, the pace and style of the show is rather inconsistent. Perhaps it will flow together better after a few more viewings

Thanks! I've only seen it once but really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see the new version :)

We saw it Monday. There was also a short Lunar New Year pre-show that was cute.

I still like the OG World of Color best of all, but the new one was very good. My husband and daughter liked it was well!

Has anyone seen it? If so, how did you like it?

We saw it during the Moonlight Magic special showing. As Nonsuch mentioned, transitions were a tad strange, and some portions were honestly boring for us. That said, there were certain parts we absolutely loved, and we’ll definitely be doing the dessert party soon to watch it again. 😅🤩

I saw it the first weekend and I have to agree with everyone here. There's some really spectacular parts of it (I loved the Star Wars section and the Coco stuff will ALWAYS make me weepy), but the pacing is definitely bumpy. It's WOC, so it's always worth watching just because the technology is so stunning.

I also really liked the Lunar New Year pre-show they did, but I know that's going away soon. But it was an excellent addition.

(I did the dessert party as well and definitely recommend especially if you don't want to stand the entire time.)

We saw it during Moonlight Magic last week. We enjoy World of Color, but do not see it very often as the crowds overwhelm me too much. We did enjoy the new show, but my biggest thing was thinking it was over but then not being so sure. I kind of felt others had that feeling too. And then a few more fountains and some music that just sort of ended out of no where. I honestly was quite confused!

The newer Disney shows seem to be about cramming as many movies into them rather than cohesive story line.

Still beautiful to watch, I just miss some of the older style story telling build up with more clear beginning/middle/end.

We saw it during MM. First time seeing any version of WOC. We really enjoyed it. Beautiful show and ending song.

I've only watched WOC once when we did the dessert party. Is there a FP for it or nah?

I've only watched WOC once when we did the dessert party. Is there a FP for it or nah?

There is a virtual queue that you can try for at noon every day and it gives you a group (blue or yellow), and if you get that group, then you can stand in that designated area for the show.

We did enjoy the new show, but my biggest thing was thinking it was over but then not being so sure. I kind of felt others had that feeling too. And then a few more fountains and some music that just sort of ended out of no where. I honestly was quite confused!

I just read on Twitter they tweaked the ending because people were clapping and leaving before it was over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter