Has anyone seen Ryno's Arts & Crafts & Drinks Videos?

Totally agree with that. It took me a while to warm up to him, but between his videos and participating on the Universal show I can see why Pete let him hang out in the nook as an unpaid intern.

He was an unpaid intern, or is an unpaid intern? Man, he is way to engaging to not be earning moola for his participation...

He was an unpaid intern, or is an unpaid intern? Man, he is way to engaging to not be earning moola for his participation...

I'm 99% sure he gets paid and has gotten paid for the whole time he's worked for the DIS.
Some people make jokes that may or may not be funny.

I love these new Crafting and Drinking videos. Such a great idea. Hope he keeps making them!

Moar Ryno+Steve coming soon! (Stryno? Reve?)

eqp4yf.png

Just watched the newest episode. So funny! Glad Ryno did one with Steve before he left. Wish my boys were still young enough to do the craft. What a great idea!

As I was watching, I made a list of things I liked:
Kyle Basa reference.
Ryno laughing at his fork joke.
Boozy kids should not be using kitchen knives to cut pool noodles.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap.
"There's this kid in it ... he's not a kid, he's probably 25." (Isn't Steve around that age? Is Ryno calling Steve a kid?)

Also ... Steve!!!! It was nice to get one awesome last dose of Steve.

And ... I don't care about Star Wars. Not just that ... I am so darn sick of Star Wars everywhere. I was watching the video because of Ryno and Steve. Is that weird?

Not weird at ALL, Sarah - I feel EXACTLY the way you do about Star Wars, and watched it ONLY because it WAS Steve and Ryno! Just like Ryno's other crafts/drinks videos!

Another entertaining episode. I'm definitely in the "I LOVE Star Wars" group, so it was extra cool for me. I totally tried the Loaded Nachos recipe (swapped kielbasa with ground beef) and it was yummy!

As I was watching, I made a list of things I liked:
Kyle Basa reference.
Ryno laughing at his fork joke.
Boozy kids should not be using kitchen knives to cut pool noodles.
Fresh Prince of Bel Air rap.
"There's this kid in it ... he's not a kid, he's probably 25." (Isn't Steve around that age? Is Ryno calling Steve a kid?)

Also ... Steve!!!! It was nice to get one awesome last dose of Steve.

And ... I don't care about Star Wars. Not just that ... I am so darn sick of Star Wars everywhere. I was watching the video because of Ryno and Steve. Is that weird?

Haha yes the fork joke! I laughed so loud. Watching this right now and these two have me cracking up.

Yes !! Love them . Look like a lot of fun . Wishing I had more friends or a friend that loves Disney as much as I do. I have to move to Dis area soon.
Great videos . Now I have to find a job , Dis agent, and wife is looking into transfers her nursing license to a Florida one! I could see us hanging out doing stuff like this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter