Has anyone seen Phineus or Ferb in the parks?

Last summer we found ONE P&F pin, and that was IT.

There has to be some reason, as a PP suggested, that Disney isn't all over this. They are hugely popular characters now and Disney is losing money like crazy not putting more merchandise out there.

I agree with you. My son has a couple of t shirts and would love more things with them. I really hope they change the Hollywood and Vine breakfast to P & F. I know it is Playhouse Disney now but P & F would be huge. Jo Jo has been off the air for a long time and I would think Disney would be more on top of the fact that they can change the TV shows quickly but not the breakfast characters? They have the costumes for P & F done since they were seen in the parade and parks breifly. Sometimes I wonder why they choose to stay behind the game instead they should "Keep Moving Forward"

I agree with you. My son has a couple of t shirts and would love more things with them. I really hope they change the Hollywood and Vine breakfast to P & F. I know it is Playhouse Disney now but P & F would be huge. Jo Jo has been off the air for a long time and I would think Disney would be more on top of the fact that they can change the TV shows quickly but not the breakfast characters? They have the costumes for P & F done since they were seen in the parade and parks breifly. Sometimes I wonder why they choose to stay behind the game instead they should "Keep Moving Forward"

I agree - In my mind, it doesn't seem too difficult to change characters at the meals, but I assume there must be more to it. Seems like a P&F breakfast would be extremely popular right now:confused3

I booked H&V for October just in case, by some miracle, they change it to P&F. If not, DD will still be excited to meet Handy Manny (or I may cancel it). We'll see.

Just a note about merchandise. I found P & F swimtrunks and Agent P pajamas at Walmart. Just picked up two tshirts last night at Target, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter