has anyone seen my coffee??

disneydreamer74

DIS Veteran
strange question here; I understand that DLH will provide a coffeemaker upon request. Do they provide coffee also? DOn't mind paying a fee, just wanna have my cup in the morning to prevent my scary personality switch from "nice girl from a small town" to Linda Blair in "the Exorcist". No , i'm not exaggerrating. It feels as if my head literally spins in circles,lol.:coffee:

I'm almost positive they provide coffee. I know Paradise Pier does. In fact, PPH already puts the coffee maker in the room, w/out you having to request it. I have a feeling DLH will be similar.

They do provide coffee, but if you are a true coffee lover you won't be able to drink it. It is truly awful.

I recommend hitting the coffee shop at the DLH or even better Compass Books (they have the best coffee in DLR), which is right next to the DLH in DTD. Or do what we do and bring your own beans/grounds.

When we stayed at the DLH last November, they had a coffee station in the lobby with to go cups, sugar and cream etc. For some reason I can't remember if they had a coffee maker in our room when we got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter