Has anyone seen Avatar?

I'm thinking of changing mine to a confectionary delight in honor of the fallen and wounded.

I'm thinking they should do a sequel to Avatar that centers around love of country.... and pastries...

images

I like movies with more of a cupcake kind of feel to them. you know sappy. I also like movies about travel and shows about good travel agencies. Has anyone heard good stuff about Travel on a Dream. I hear they are great. :)

I like movies with more of a cupcake kind of feel to them. you know sappy. I also like movies about travel and shows about good travel agencies. Has anyone heard good stuff about Travel on a Dream. I hear they are great. :)

No. But I travel on a wing and a prayer. Will that do? I also have nightmares instead of dreams. Sometimes, they are vivid, unlimited nightmares about.....<insert gasp here> C******S!!!!:scared1:

The c******s in my dream chase me down in the dark and have flamingos with them. The shoot frosting out of their guns and make me eat it. It is a horrible dream that Deb told me about and now I can't get it out of my brain.:sick:

The c******s in my dream chase me down in the dark and have flamingos with them. The shoot frosting out of their guns and make me eat it. It is a horrible dream that Deb told me about and now I can't get it out of my brain.:sick:

I profusely apologize if I caused your brain to bleed, Jen. Some of the opinions on this board cause my eyes to bleed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter