Has anyone seen any photos of the Magic in Drydock 2013?

Interesting. I wonder if we'll ever find out what they did with it.

Another thing I'll be curious about is what, if anything they did with the space on deck 10 above Signals, I think it was called The Outlook and it was a bar that I don't recall ever seeing open. Haven't heard of them changing out the space, I guess it could just be covered over and the inside space used for the new AquaDunk.

I was told by an officer on the Magic that it was going back to Dale Chihuly. I think my bus driver at WDW said the same thing. :cool1:
Not trying to be a smart aleck, but were you serious when you said your bus driver said that? I'm asking because here on the DIS that seems to be a running joke. "A WDW bus driver said it, so it must be true."

Not trying to be a smart aleck, but were you serious when you said your bus driver said that? I'm asking because here on the DIS that seems to be a running joke. "A WDW bus driver said it, so it must be true."

Nope. I was serious about the ship's officer. As far as the bus driver, I was merely perpetuating the gag.

Lucky for us we are going on Nov 15th which will be the second holiday cruise, so hopefully I won't have to post many pics. I will have a ton I am sure so can fill in if anyone missed something. Can't wait to go it will be a blast. Cgolf

I'm looking for updates and navigators from this sailing as it will be the first one that shares our itinerary (western without cc with holidays) please remember that when you get back!! ;)

I'm looking for updates and navigators from this sailing as it will be the first one that shares our itinerary (western without cc with holidays) please remember that when you get back!! ;)

FYI Scott Sanders of the Disney Cruise Line Blog is going to be tweeting live from The Magic next Sunday. I am sure he will post the Navigators from the cruise too.

FYI Scott Sanders of the Disney Cruise Line Blog is going to be tweeting live from The Magic next Sunday. I am sure he will post the Navigators from the cruise too.
I will definitely be interested, but I am especially interested in the Nov 15th sailing! Nothing before that is the same itinerary as us (including the holiday festivities) Thanks for the input though!

I will definitely be interested, but I am especially interested in the Nov 15th sailing! Nothing before that is the same itinerary as us (including the holiday festivities) Thanks for the input though!

We are on the same cruise and am looking forward to the two sea days and we will stay on the ship at Cozumel. Been there before and wasn't impressed.

What is different about this itinerary? Won't miss CC as we are on this cruise to see the Magic again.

Cgolf

He'll have the day one Navigator posted before even leaving port ;) Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Exactly!! I would not be surprised if he has it already and is just keeping it under wraps. He always has the inside scoop! Lol

What is different about this itinerary? Won't miss CC as we are on this cruise to see the Magic again. Cgolf

Not different, just first. The 11/15 sailing is the first itinerary B with holiday festivities and decor. I am sailing on 11/29 which will be that same "schedule" more than likely, that's why I am so interested in your cruise specifically.

Not different, just first. The 11/15 sailing is the first itinerary B with holiday festivities and decor. I am sailing on 11/29 which will be that same "schedule" more than likely, that's why I am so interested in your cruise specifically.

Got it, didn't read it close enough. Will do a trip report when we get back most likely. If I don't PM me and I can answer any ? For you. If I had to guess though by our cruise there will be enough trip reports on the new Magic, which would allow me to be lazy and not write one up;)

Cgolf

Got it, didn't read it close enough. Will do a trip report when we get back most likely. If I don't PM me and I can answer any ? For you. If I had to guess though by our cruise there will be enough trip reports on the new Magic, which would allow me to be lazy and not write one up;) Cgolf
Thank you, can't wait!!

1379708_10151970615051972_1385464525_n.jpg

1392036_10151970614471972_1031394479_n.jpg

allears said:
Does anyone know for sure what they are doing with the original chandelier from the Magic. I thought I remember reading a rumor that it was going up in the Port Canaveral Terminal, but I may have made that up.

I going to miss that chandelier. I think it's so much more beautiful than the one they are replacing it with.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

I wish they would disassemble it and auction off the pieces. I would put a bid on that for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter