Has anyone recently received their DVC planner?

Still nothing here and getting seriously annoyed about this now. Hopefully you will get a good response to your e-mail............
Neglected
Debsx:confused3

I received a call from Member Correspondence tonight. The cast member left me a message in which he apologised several times for the inconvenience caused due to "unforeseen challenges".

He said that they were trying to resolve the situation "as [they] hear from members". He went on to say that if any members feel they want a planner they should contact member services directly and one will be sent out. He is also arranging to send out a planner to me today.

I appreciate the time that was spent to respond to my email but concerned that "unforeseen challenges" have caused so much disruption to what ought to be a standard mailing.

I wonder how many people didn't receive planners this year? It is clearly an issue for them.

John

Hi friends,
I just received my calendar this week is 2010 points 2009.It DVC planners in the schedule, but since we are close to four months in 2010 and am trying to plan my vacation in 2011, and the points have changed, I I thinks that "this planner has all the attractions of a chocolate teapot.

The 2010 planner should have a thin booklet with the 2011 points chart in the back pocket. At least, mine does...

I still don't have mine either but reckon as it's August now and can't go again until 2012 anyway, I'll just wait and hope next years shows up. The points charts are obviously available online but it's not the same as looking at the planner. :(

I still don't have mine either but reckon as it's August now and can't go again until 2012 anyway, I'll just wait and hope next years shows up. The points charts are obviously available online but it's not the same as looking at the planner. :(

No sign of it still here either - totally agree, can look everything up online but it's just not the same as getting something 'proper' :(

Well, my nice shiny new planner finally arrived today:scared1::lmao: Only another 4 months until they need to send out the next one!;)

We've given up on ours. The distribution seems to have been a right fiasco this year. What a waste of our dues. :mad:

Seems like a waste of time, now, but I'd still like to have it. :confused3

Yes, can't believe I'm still using the 2009 one to look up the number to ring - lol

Well, we just got our planner delivered here in Texas today by US Mail.

It amazes me that sales info is plentiful and mailed in a timely fashion, but member info can be almost non existent and it takes 10 months to be mailed.

:earsboy: Bill

I complained 3 times to MS that I had not received my 2010 planner. It finally arrived at the beginning of September the day before we left to take our 2010 trip. What a waste of time. I did however contain a 2011 appendix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter