Has anyone received their eBay code? & what you got

I haven't gotten any codes yet either. For location of the picture, I put in Fantasyland Magic Kingdom.

I put fantasyland in and got a code. Dont worry more and more people are getting them. They are just taking their time :)

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
Woot. I found her and it was the first place I looked and first guess :)
Since my parents have accounts and both my sister and I will be receiving our codes I decided to let Mal go on with this little Hide & Seek, and I gave up the prize for the rest of the people under 18 and/or are not in the US :)

Very cool of you! :thumbsup2

I got a code on one account and havn't received a code on the other account yet.

They should be getting to everyone soon.

The code I got was for the shirt. Which I will probably wear only once. :)

I found this on a Guest Player. Dont know if its a prize but i have not seen it.

I got my code :). Thanks Mal for the thread that pointed me to ebay yesterday.

I am in line for host room, so I can't enter code yet. I will be back when I do and let you all know what I got.

anya.sparrow

(PirateAnya in VMK... and it has stuck for over a week. woot)

Yes. It is a prize from the ebay contest. :)

See the multitude of threads about it.

I haven't seen the pin. It is very pretty. :) :cloud9:

Heya!

I wouldn't worry if you haven't gotten it yet. I got mine (the Dreams poster) and my husband hasn't gotten his yet. Our answers are identical. Don't fret - I'm sure there are lots of people who are still waiting.

I am surprised that we all received different prizes!

I did the Ebay thing yesterday morining around late 8:00 o clock. i still have no code, does this mean it is wrong?

Not necessarily. I believe a lot of us are still waiting. Aliceblue said that an Ebay staff member indicated that it could take awhile due to the holiday weekend. Try to be patient. Not easy, I know but I don't think you should get worried yet.

I am not sure, but it seems that people are getting them by what time they made their submitions.

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
I am not sure, but it seems that people are getting them by what time they made their submitions.

I know and I made mine very early..

Am i making a mistake? what i am doing is clicking my Ebay then message's.
What does it say when you get it?

I got a poster, I really love it! Hopefully tomorrow I will get the shirt or pin :) I don't really want treasure detector magic it seems boring!

I made it out of the host game. My code gave me....

pin :).

I was hoping for chair or magic, but that's OK. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter