• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone received their docs for the 09/30 cruise?

Jandreas

Former cast member
I am curious if anyone has received their docs for the 09/30/06 cruise. We have booked with Costco and I am less than impressed with the service so far. From what I hear, we will not have our docs until the week prior to the cruise. DU I am sorry! I have learned my lesson!!!!

J: come over and join us on the 9/30 thread. Yes a few of us have started to receive our docs. Talked to my travel agent today (All Seasons), he stated that Disney is now mailing them directly instead of coming through the travel agency. First I've heard of this :confused3 but they should be showing up anytime. :)

Jennifer

I am on the 9/23 cruise and received my docs last week so your's should arrive any day now. :cheer2:

If it makes you feel any better, I bought our 9/30 cruise from DU and have still not received our docs.

We also have not received our documents for the 9/30/06 cruise. :sad2: We also did not use DU and should have for sure. Hope to be getting those documents soon, I'm ready for the Document Dance! :woohoo:

Cathy

We are on the 9/28 Wonder and got docs on Tuesday so yours should be on the way soon!

I'm on 9/30... booked directly with DCL... and no docs yet.

Where is the 9/30 thread (i'm new to this forum)

We are doing the 7 night western sailing on 9/23...and still NO docs :guilty: ... Called Disney and they said it was Ok :thumbsup2 ...that we should get them by this weekend...but we already did the online check in...so if they don't arrive its ok..they will just have us fill them out at the terminal. :rolleyes:

No docs yet for us either, and we booked through Costco (whom I've been completely happy with). Glad to hear DCL is mailing directly to cruisers! :thumbsup2

Hello all fellow 9/30 cruisers!!!!!! 3 weeks and 2 days to go!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

P.S. Sept. 30, 2006 cruise meet thread is located under the subsection "Cruise Meets" at the top of this page. Come join us! :teeth:

Angela :jumping1:

Docs came today for the 9/30 cruise. Booked direct through Disney. Filled out the online stuff last week. UPS brought them. Good luck. There wasn't much there though. Luggage tags and a ticket packet, also a reminder to fill out the stuff online and bring it.
:thumbsup2

I told my TA the other day that I was so excited for the cruise and looking forward to getting my docs. She called DCL yesterday and she told me I should be getting them any day....She e-mailed me today to say that they arrived! Yippee!!!

We booked through sams club and haven't gotten them yet. But I did look up my reservation on disneycruise.com and they have assigned my flight information so I assume that they are on the way :thumbsup2 :confused3

Got ours yesterday via UPS. Shipped from Celebration and we live about 35 miles from there so it only took 1 day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter