Has anyone received a phone call for YOAMD?

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
I've entered the contest online a ton of times. We were receiving a phone call from a strange number for about a weeks time but we didn't pick it up since we didn't recognize it (I love caller ID) figuring it was a telemarketer of some sort. I finally looked the number up online and it was an Illinois number. The postcards get mailed to Illinois so, what are the chances it was the dream team calling to give me a prize but gave up since we didn't answer the phone.

Chances are the phone call was not from the judging agency managing the YOAMD sweepstakes. Even if it was they can't just "give up" on you unless the rules specifically state you must answer the phone to win (which YOAMD's rules do not). If you have won something you will recieve either the prize or an affidavit in the mail or by UPS/Fed Ex delivery.

A lot of people don't answer their phones, especially when you don't recognize the #, I know I don't. I only have a cell phone, no landline, and don't have it on while I'm at work. So, I would hope they would leave a message, unless it's the machine calling first, then if someone actually answers, they'll come on the line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter