Has anyone ordered from Shop Disney since the border tightened up?

I have an extra unused Orange Bird sipper cup that we got at the F&G Festival last year. I would be happy to send it to you although would understand if you wanted to wait until this whole COVID-19 situation has died down significantly :).
Omg that is the sweetest thing! Yes I would just love that!! Thank you!!!! Will pm you!

The four for $19.99 US masks - the sooo cute ones... which I did order.

Hit my CC @ $62 CDN

I should be ashamed of myself... 😂

(but.. I’m not. 🤭) smh...

The COD will push the total to right around 20$/mask, I'm guessing.

But you know, they're super cute and something you'll probably use for a while. Sometimes we all need to splurge a bit on something that will make an appreciable difference in our lives.

I ordered the Star Wars key on May 4th and tacked on a cooler bag since it was $10 off with any purchase. $30 to ship. Can't wait to see what else I have to pay on top of that when it arrives. Had to have it though. Disney has us totally brainwashed.

I just paid $19.02 in duties and fees to get my four masks shipped to New Brunswick. Expensive little suckers considering the exchange and the shipping fees as well. But looking forward to getting them!

I always want to buy more stuff online, but shipping increases the costs so much. I only buy things online when there's special deals to decrease shipping costs

On July 4th I purchased the Stitch Graduation 2020 plush. Stitch was $21.99 and $24.50 for international shipping to Canada... ugh. However, my daughter with disabilities graduated (aged out at 21) of high school this year. Like everyone else, no grad, dance, and in her school's case, no online grad ceremony. I figured we could at least take photos but the school gave away her grad gown that I paid for in January. So mad about that. More won't arrive until school re-opens in the fall. Might have a Grad in November.

Anyways. I came across two gift cards left with small balances on them from our vacation last August. I applied those and used our U.S. funds credit card for the remainder of $17.63.

It was shipped on July 6th and arrived on the 8th. NO DUTIES, FEES or anything else! :cool1: I was so happy, and so was my daughter! :)

We had a small family dinner. Cooked her favorite meal, had a cake and gave her a grad gift bag with the Grad Stitch inside it.

On July 4th I purchased the Stitch Graduation 2020 plush. Stitch was $21.99 and $24.50 for international shipping to Canada... ugh. However, my daughter with disabilities graduated (aged out at 21) of high school this year. Like everyone else, no grad, dance, and in her school's case, no online grad ceremony. I figured we could at least take photos but the school gave away her grad gown that I paid for in January. So mad about that. More won't arrive until school re-opens in the fall. Might have a Grad in November.

Anyways. I came across two gift cards left with small balances on them from our vacation last August. I applied those and used our U.S. funds credit card for the remainder of $17.63.

It was shipped on July 6th and arrived on the 8th. NO DUTIES, FEES or anything else! :cool1: I was so happy, and so was my daughter! :)

We had a small family dinner. Cooked her favorite meal, had a cake and gave her a grad gift bag with the Grad Stitch inside it.
The new USMCA deal took effect on July 1 which is why there were no added costs. I believe the threshold is $40 CAD.

Wait, they gave away something you paid for? Are they going to give you your money back?

Does anyone know when the Canadian Disney Stores will reopen? Even though the malls are open in the Toronto area, the Disney store hasn't reopened in any of them.

Does anyone know when the Canadian Disney Stores will reopen? Even though the malls are open in the Toronto area, the Disney store hasn't reopened in any of them.

All that Disney says is to check their website for updates https://stores.shopdisney.com/ but as far as I know they don't post updates. In the U.S. you'll just see that all of a sudden a store is now open.
With case numbers so low in Canada and all malls open it's odd that the stores are still closed here. If they aren't going to reopen the stores they could at least look into having a Canadian shopDisney site like they have in the U.K.

In case anyone's interested, my order of 4 sets of masks from the Disney Store site have finally shipped. They have entered Canada and I have an import bill:

So $39.50 USD for shipping from the Disney store and the cost of the masks.

These better be some awesome masks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter