• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has anyone missed me?!

minicoopercraig

DIS Veteran
Hey guys!!
Again, for again, sorry I haven't been around in a REALLY LONG TIME. I just get sidetracked with 13-14 different things in a day, and by the time I remember to check in, it's 3 am and I'm already in bed for the night, so I made a point to stop by and say HI!!! For those that remember me anyway. I could be easy to forget, but I don't think Wally would forget (Is Wally still alive or did Rosie "knock" him off?) but you never know, people have forgottem more important things you know! Putting pants on, car keys on the subway, not to drink the water in Mexico, how to not "pocket-dial" someone when you're talking about them. You know important things!!

But I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my "Disney-Affairs". As of 2 weeks ago, my DH, myself and a friend of ours booked roundtrip tickets to Paris for under $200 (don't ask how, it's a REALLY hard thing to explain. I think it involves chicken swinging and brick dust.). And in the spirit of things, we're going to spend one full day of our long 3 day trip (LOL) at DLRP!!!!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!! HOO!!!!!! I'm excited. But now I have to find out if the tickets from WDW or DL work there like they do at each other. I don't know where I'll be able to find anything out about those, but either way, it gives me something to plan out. Don't worry, for those that aren't friends of mine on Facebook (if you're on there and want to be, ask Conch and see if he'll recommend me to you. LOL.) I'll try to come back and post some pictures here, but the trip isn't till Sept 25th, so I think I have to some time to plan. :)

Anywho, that's about it in my life, I don't do anything exciting, so nothing else to report. So you can get back to your pre-Minicooper programming. :banana:

I missed you! :headache:

But watch out, cuz my aim is getting better, and I won't miss the next time!

I missed you.

(but only if you'll take my side in the clothing war)

Welcome back!

But now I have to find out if the tickets from WDW or DL work there like they do at each other. I don't know where I'll be able to find anything out about those, but either way, it gives me something to plan out.

The answer to that would be no. WDW tickets are good at DL, but not at DLRP. And DL tickets are not valid at WDW or DLRP. Sorry.

There was a way to get slightly cheaper tickets by buying them in advance through France Billet, but you had to pick them up at a location prior to going to the park, so it wasn't worth it for us.

Good luck and make sure to post your DLRP pics!!!

But watch out, cuz my aim is getting better, and I won't miss the next time!

:sad2: We are working on Rob's throwing skills. We are hoping that with about 20 years more practice, he will be able to throw like a girl... :sad2: We cannot hope for much more! :sad2:

:sad2: We are working on Rob's throwing skills. We are hoping that with about 20 years more practice, he will be able to throw like a girl... :sad2: We cannot hope for much more! :sad2:

Throwing skills?!?!?!?! :confused3

Are you HIGH, Clairee?

I'm talking about firearms. And while I'm not a crack shot, I don't do very badly.

It's just that Craig's MiniCooper is stealthy, so it's hard to hit.

OMG!!! People. I didn't think it would get so dirty so quick, and that's even before Wally was involved. BTW, thanks for the info mikelan6, it really helped. I have an email into Disney, but that was just before I posted it on here, so we'll se what they say eventually. And sad news, I just remembered, the Mini went back home, hope he was adopted by a better foster home than me. We are expecting, and he/she should be here in a few weeks. Pictures are sure to follow on Facebook.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter