Has anyone heard an update for/from C.Ann?

hegsag

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering if anyone has heard from C.Ann. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

What is happening with C. Ann? I have not been to the boards recently and she was one of my first contacts years ago. I hope everything is alright. :(

I haven't been here for a long time but just found this post. I am so sad to hear the news about C.Ann. She has always been one of my favorites. Sending lots of good thoughts and wishes to her and her family.

:grouphug:

I checked her profile and she hasn't even visited since early December.

Does anyone have any contact with her IRL?

Dawn

I checked her profile and she hasn't even visited since early December.

Does anyone have any contact with her IRL?

Dawn

I believe that Nana2Tots (not sure of the spelling) is in contact with her every now and then, but nothing has been posted since C.Ann's last post saying she would post an update soon. Continuing to send prayers and good wishes her way

She hasn't been on in a while either.

I believe that Nana2Tots (not sure of the spelling) is in contact with her every now and then, but nothing has been posted since C.Ann's last post saying she would post an update soon. Continuing to send prayers and good wishes her way

I believe Nana2Tots passed away in 2011.

It was actually 4nana who posted the thread about C Ann. Praying for her and her family.

You know it's funny you should post this because I just thought of her the other day too.

Prayers for her and her loved ones.

Thank you all for inquiring about C.Ann :hug:. Sorry I haven’t updated nor been on board lately. I lost my dear Mom over the C’mas holidays, so having been dealing with all her business affairs, not to mention my own heartache. :sad1:

I talk to C.Ann occasionally via landline, when she is feeling up to it. She is very ill, but by the grace of God, thankfully still hanging in there. I will let her know Dis’ers are asking about her and still have her best interest at heart. I’m sure our dear friend would appreciate you keeping her, Whitt, and their family, in your positive thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Thx so much and I’ll forward this thread so Whitt or her daughter can read it to her. Godspeed C.Ann. ^j^

Thank you all for inquiring about C.Ann :hug:. Sorry I haven’t updated nor been on board lately. I lost my dear Mom over the C’mas holidays, so having been dealing with all her business affairs, not to mention my own heartache. :sad1:

I talk to C.Ann occasionally via landline, when she is feeling up to it. She is very ill, but by the grace of God, thankfully still hanging in there. I will let her know Dis’ers are asking about her and still have her best interest at heart. I’m sure our dear friend would appreciate you keeping her, Whitt, and their family, in your positive thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Thx so much and I’ll forward this thread so Whitt or her daughter can read it to her. Godspeed C.Ann. ^j^

So sorry for the loss of your Mom, 4nana :grouphug:

thank you for taking the time to let us know about C.Ann , glad to hear that she's still hanging in there, give her and Whitt and her family our best when you talk to her next, tell her we all think of her often!

Sorry to hear about your mom. :( :hug:

Thank you for the update. It was especially nice of you with all that you are going through.

It's hard to think of C.Ann so ill. She was so vibrant and curious about everything. :( I hope she is pain free and able to enjoy her family.

Sandie - :hug: Thoughts and prayers for you. Thank you for taking the time to update us about C. Ann.

I always think of her when I am reading an Amish fiction book. She will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as well as her Whitt and her family. I know how much she adores her dgd too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter