Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

So are dining reservations now dropping at 3am PST or does the time fluctuate? I’m hoping to get a reservation at Lamp Light Lounge but don’t love the idea of waking up that early.

They definitely dropped at 3am PST today and definitely dropped sometime before 6am the previous two days. I missed out on my Napa Rose reservation since I wasn’t up at 3am. Also, I’ve heard they are dropping at 3am via the website but the app hasn’t been making them available until 6am, so definitely go to your web browser on your phone or pull out your laptop.

They definitely dropped at 3am PST today and definitely dropped sometime before 6am the previous two days. I missed out on my Napa Rose reservation since I wasn’t up at 3am. Also, I’ve heard they are dropping at 3am via the website but the app hasn’t been making them available until 6am, so definitely go to your web browser on your phone or pull out your laptop.
Yesterday I didn’t see any at 3am on the site but I did see reservations at 5:55am. I’m fully in the camp that one server in the datacenter is configured with the wrong time zone. If you’re lucky enough to get that one to serve your request you see them earlier.

Also Napa Rose didn’t open for Dec 31st or Jan 1st. They are likely going to drop a little later like Thanksgiving and Christmas so don’t give up!

I was able to make all of mine at 3, I did sleep in a day though and did it at 4 as well. I exclusively used the app on my phone.

What was so strange is that the day I was able to make my first reservation all of the future dates of my trip turned blue and into links that opened on the calendar part of the ADR system. I still couldn't book the future dates but the links opened up. I'm wondering if they are going to move to the WDW way of allowing you to book all of your trip on the first day. Of course I am speculating with no idea of why it really did that. Just wishful thinking I guess.

What was so strange is that the day I was able to make my first reservation all of the future dates of my trip turned blue and into links that opened on the calendar part of the ADR system. I still couldn't book the future dates but the links opened up. I'm wondering if they are going to move to the WDW way of allowing you to book all of your trip on the first day. Of course I am speculating with no idea of why it really did that. Just wishful thinking I guess.
That would be such a huge benefit for staying onsite!

The site is being super glitchy this morning for me, it will show times then say nothing is available. None of my cards are acceptable to hold any reservations, except for one Visa card because who knows why. Then it's saying this for Ballast Point. I'm pretty sure that phone number is defunct since they did away with the dining line lol.

I was able to make our reservations, but it took much longer than it should have. Just as a heads up for anyone making reservations this morning.

It also charged me twice for World of Color on two separate cards after saying one wasn't accepted multiple times yesterday. Grrr...

1667557921674.png

I saw a few Napa Rose for Jan 1st yesterday afternoon still nothing for Dec 31st
I would love a reservation for Napa Rose on 12/29 (I actually have one but it’s not until 8:30 which is a bit late) so I am watching for more of the 12/31 and 1/1 times to drop in the hopes people switch to those days from 12/29!

This happened to me about a month ago. I remembered reading an earlier post where it had happened to someone and they speculated about the possibility of Disney prepping for being able to book all dining for an onsite stay sometime down the road. I had hoped it would happen by my juncture in the road, but nope 8-). I'm still hoping it will come along eventually, because it really would be a great on site perk.

We just decided to book a trip for Dec 18-19 and want Fantasmic dining reservations… is it too late? There’s no availability coming up for me now. What’s the best strategy currently? I’d love RBT Premium but will settle for the other options too. TIA!

We just decided to book a trip for Dec 18-19 and want Fantasmic dining reservations… is it too late? There’s no availability coming up for me now. What’s the best strategy currently? I’d love RBT Premium but will settle for the other options too. TIA!
River Belle Premium is really difficult to get. They're usually gone long before 6am at 60 days out. We were able to book this for January 1st and 3rd, but it was getting it right at 3am. I would keep checking back or sign up for one of the paid reservation finders (though I will warn you - we don't have much luck with those. When I've gotten the text before, the times were gone).

Another option is doing the River Belle Terrace regular dining package. For that, you book a time for the restaurant and then ask them to upgrade to the Fantasmic dining package when you check-in. If you want to do the first show, it's recommended around here to get a reservation for earlier than around 12:30pm-1:00pm I believe. If it doesn't matter which show you view, then your options are more open for dining times.

The site is being super glitchy this morning for me, it will show times then say nothing is available. None of my cards are acceptable to hold any reservations, except for one Visa card because who knows why. Then it's saying this for Ballast Point. I'm pretty sure that phone number is defunct since they did away with the dining line lol.

I was able to make our reservations, but it took much longer than it should have. Just as a heads up for anyone making reservations this morning.

It also charged me twice for World of Color on two separate cards after saying one wasn't accepted multiple times yesterday. Grrr...

View attachment 716219

The best way to book Ballast Point is to use Open Table.

River Belle Premium is really difficult to get. They're usually gone long before 6am at 60 days out. We were able to book this for January 1st and 3rd, but it was getting it right at 3am.
I assume this is Pacific time, right?

The 3am/6am thing is just maddening. I've never been able to make a reservation before 6am pacific. I'm typically up and in front of my computer at 530am. So I'll occasionally see if the system will let me book before 6am. On the 60 day mark, there were no Napa Rose reservations for NYE, but did see some available for New Year's Day the next day.

Speaking of reservations. I will be dropping some Blue Bayou reservations for Nov 11, 12 and 24. I'm not sure how that goes, but I'll try to coordinate if anyone is interested.

I suppose New Year's Day is better after hearing Disneyland can reach capacity and not let people in on NYE. Though I wonder if that advice is dated especially considering theres a reservation system and magic keys are blocked out. I think this is the first year all annual passes are blocked out for Xmas and NYE.

The 3am/6am thing is just maddening. I've never been able to make a reservation before 6am pacific. I'm typically up and in front of my computer at 530am. So I'll occasionally see if the system will let me book before 6am. On the 60 day mark, there were no Napa Rose reservations for NYE, but did see some available for New Year's Day the next day.

Speaking of reservations. I will be dropping some Blue Bayou reservations for Nov 11, 12 and 24. I'm not sure how that goes, but I'll try to coordinate if anyone is interested.

I suppose New Year's Day is better after hearing Disneyland can reach capacity and not let people in on NYE. Though I wonder if that advice is dated especially considering theres a reservation system and magic keys are blocked out. I think this is the first year all annual passes are blocked out for Xmas and NYE.
How many is the party for your Nov. 24 BB? I’d love to try coordinating with you if the size and time work out. Thanks!

Yeah, I don't get why some people are able to book at 3 am and others not until 6 am. I know it is not based on where you live, as I cannot access until 6, but my friend can book at 3. Crazy.

I’m going to be dropping a 2:40PM blue bayou for 6 for the 2nd show on 12/18. Let me know if you want to coordinate and try to pick it up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter