Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Not a DL regular but watching b/c I want it for Dec 27-29 range (ideally the 28th). Early yesterday, both 8:00 and 9:15 were available for Dec. 26th, which was the day after it should have dropped. I don't know when exactly it went live, b/c we aren't going to be in the parks that date; I was just looking to see if it showed up, b/c the 27th still was not. By last night, 8:00 was gone but 9:15 on the 26th is still available. Meanwhile, the 27th and 28th both should be open and either are not or are both inexplicably far more popular dates than the 26th. I'm fairly confident that they just didn't drop when they were supposed to, based upon the 26th availability. I'm sure we will both be fine, and that WOC will be running the rest of that week. Just annoying to keep having to wait to book it!

Literally the only things my kids want me to book are the WOC dessert party and Oga's, and so far, no luck.
It was reliably dropping and then just stopped lol. So frustrating! I’m glad to know others noticed too. I’ll message on here if I see anything!

Did anyone have any luck booking the World of Color dessert party for December 28-29? I was able to get Ogas for the 29th, so I’m excited about that. App wouldn’t work this morning for me though. Had to use the website.

I don’t think Dec 27 and onward has opened up yet for the dessert party. I have been checking every day leading up to my booking day. I hope they open soon!

Did anyone have any luck booking the World of Color dessert party for December 28-29? I was able to get Ogas for the 29th, so I’m excited about that. App wouldn’t work this morning for me though. Had to use the website.
Dec 26th still has availability for the 2nd show, so I really don't see how a few of us could completely have missed out on 27/28/29th, for both shows on all 3 nights.

I have not had luck with the app or website for Oga's. What time did it open for you? and did you select a specific time, or one of the generic meals? I have been trying both - click through breakfast then lunch then dinner, as well as click through a handful of times to cover the full day. We have a party of 4, but I have randomly tried party of 2 as well. At this point, I probably need to give up and just do walk-up.

I checked the website about 7:35 CT and put my group number on and chose dinner time. Ogas popped up as the third choice. I was pretty surprised because I was booking for 3 families, so a party of 10. I was actually really looking for dinner, but jumped on Ogas since it was available.

I checked the website about 7:35 CT and put my group number on and chose dinner time. Ogas popped up as the third choice. I was pretty surprised because I was booking for 3 families, so a party of 10. I was actually really looking for dinner, but jumped on Ogas since it was available.

Great timing!!! That’s a good catch. AM? I noticed when I did it there did seem to be some canceling and switching times around 20 minutes after they dropped and I was able to get a better time.

You made my day!!! I was able to get the dessert party for the day I wanted. Dropping my extra F! dinner package for the 30th.

Crossing my fingers, we soon learn more about NYE. I would love the Plaza, but I"m guessing that will be tough.

@Halloweenqueen @KCanuck @fireworks fan
Hoping I caught everyone interested - WOC dessert party dropped for Dec 27-30! I got a reservation shortly after 10am pacific. I have checked multiple times today, and it was not there earlier this morning. 8:00 or 9:30 - so maybe that slight time shift decision was the cause of the drop delay.

THANK you! I was able to get one for my early December trip which wasn't there last week!

I’m finding reservations are dropping before 6am PST for the last couple of days. I’m not sure how early since I’ve been setting my alarm for 5:35am and they are already available.

Oof Blue Bayou always goes so fast I understand, but this morning was crazy! Finger hovering over the 'book now' button as soon as I could book it (7 am here) and still almost everything was absolutely immediately gone!
Did score a reservation, of course not at an amazing time, but I was a little panicked we weren't going to get anything, and at that pace there was no time to hesitate!

I've read that Plaza Inn does a holiday dinner, but when I try to look up reservations I can only look for breakfast. Does this mean they don't take dinner reservations or did I just miss them?

I've read that Plaza Inn does a holiday dinner, but when I try to look up reservations I can only look for breakfast. Does this mean they don't take dinner reservations or did I just miss them?

Plaza Inn is typically counter service for lunch and dinner.

So are dining reservations now dropping at 3am PST or does the time fluctuate? I’m hoping to get a reservation at Lamp Light Lounge but don’t love the idea of waking up that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter