Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

We're cancelling our trip (covid positive the day we were to leave) so I'm cancelling the following reservations now:

Cafe Orleans Lunch
Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2022
Time: 3:40 PM
Guests: 4 Guests

Lamplight Lounge Dinner
Date: Monday, May 9, 2022
Time: 7:55 PM
Guests: 4 Guests
Both cancellations now confirmed.

Prepping for our dining to open up next week. Any tips?

We are trying to get:

Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans Lunch
World of Color Dessert Party
Lamplight Lounge Lunch
Plaza Inn MSEP Dining Package

Something in Downtown Disney on our arrival day for dinner....suggestions? (2 adults 2 boys 11/9)

Prepping for our dining to open up next week. Any tips?

We are trying to get:

Blue Bayou or Cafe Orleans Lunch
World of Color Dessert Party
Lamplight Lounge Lunch
Plaza Inn MSEP Dining Package

Something in Downtown Disney on our arrival day for dinner....suggestions? (2 adults 2 boys 11/9)
All four of those seem to go pretty fast. If you do one each day you should be fine, but I think trying to get more than one for a single day might be too hard.

There are quite a few good walk up options in DTD, which is what I plan on doing our DTD dinner.

LOL it is 6am PST

OMG I totally did the math backwards! That is 8am CST not 4am CST. THANK YOU, you just saved me 4 hours of sleep! Clearly I am too anxious about it.
Other threads reporting 200-330 am PST (4-530 CST) for WOC Dessert party drops.
For the math challenged, there is likely a World Clock app on your phone that can help.

Other threads reporting 200-330 am PST (4-530 CST) for WOC Dessert party drops.
For the math challenged, there is likely a World Clock app on your phone that can help.
While I'm not looking forward to getting up that early; it would actually make my ADRing less stressful for my trip. I definitely want to get the Princess Adventure Breakfast for our last day,( it's a Thursday, so the only day it's offered during our trip), but that day is the day we want to do WOC.
So I've been stressing about having to do WOC first or not get it and then the breakfast filling up, and disappointing 3 Princess loving girls.
But if WOC continues to drop early, I can chill a bit ( who am I kidding, I'm a planner, and want it all set up now!!!) August is too far away, even though I've got other fun trips before our DL one.

Now if only the airlines will stop rearranging my flights....

LOL it is 6am PST

OMG I totally did the math backwards! That is 8am CST not 4am CST. THANK YOU, you just saved me 4 hours of sleep! Clearly I am too anxious about it.
Lol, nice. I'm gonna be down there about the same time, but only doing 2 Disney Park days, Friday the 8th and Sunday the 10th. I'm afraid the reservations will drop while on my way to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter