Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Thank you for the clarification. Did I read somewhere that counter service is all mobile ordering now or is it still the conventional walk up?
Most places take mobile as well as walk up right now. I cannot remember which ones have gone mobile only or if that was only a temporary thing.

Most places take mobile as well as walk up right now. I cannot remember which ones have gone mobile only or if that was only a temporary thing.

I'm preeettyy sure the mobile-only was a temporary thing. I've seen a few places this week that had mobile ordering unavailable but nowhere that wasn't taking walkups. Also, the available windows for mobile ordering have been back to reasonable as far as I've seen (vs the period of time where you had to anticipate your dining needs by several hours).

There really isn't a good view of WoC from LL - you are to the side of the projections, so all you see are pretty lights. Plus it would depend on where you are seated. I believe show times are 9pm and 10pm, so you might be able to catch glympses of the first show. My fam would rather see the show head on or do rides though.

There really isn't a good view of WoC from LL - you are to the side of the projections, so all you see are pretty lights. Plus it would depend on where you are seated. I believe show times are 9pm and 10pm, so you might be able to catch glympses of the first show. My fam would rather see the show head on or do rides though.
Thanks for the insight! I've never seen WoC, so this is super helpful. We'll be there two days, so we'll work on seeing WoC one evening and the Lamplight dinner at a leisurely pace the other. Thanks!

Wasn't sure where to put this. Mods please move if I've put this in the wrong place.

I'm pretty excited about the DTD Dining news. In a nutshell:
  • New Mexican restaurant with a michelan star chef at the helm.
  • Din Tai Fung!!
  • Earl of Sandwich pop-up.
  • Semi retheme for Ralph Brennan - introducing some uniquely californian elements.

Does anyone have information on the Tomorrowland Sky Lounge dinner? I saw it pop up under dining reservations. It's a prepaid experience, so I was surprised I didn't see an announcement about it. I went ahead and booked it, because you know...FOMO. I figure I can cancel it if it's not worth it.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/di...nge/?msclkid=e1676baec67411eca7c5c9f8b7677a9b
Thank you for posting this! We've never done this before so just booked for a night of our trip! No luck on Oga's or Plaza Inn dining package yet, but I know those are scarce!

Thank you for posting this! We've never done this before so just booked for a night of our trip! No luck on Oga's or Plaza Inn dining package yet, but I know those are scarce!
I'm glad you were able to book it! :cheer2:For an event with hardly any details, it's selling out quickly including the night I booked.

Well, due to Covid I had to cancel my trip that was to start tomorrow. I have a bunch of ADRs I'm about to release, figured I'd give the board a heads up since y'all have been so helpful. I'll wait until noon eastern or so to let these go. All reservations are for 2 adults.

Sat 4/30 Trader Sam's 7:15p
Sun 5/1 Cafe Orleans 7p
Mon 5/2 Carnation 1:20p
Mon 5/2 WoC Dessert Party 9:15p
Tue 5/3 Trader Sam's 2:45p
Tue 5/3 Carthay 7:10p
Wed 5/4 Napa Rose 8:30pm

Hopefully I can re-book my trip for August and play the whole game again 🙃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter