Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Got most of what I wanted for Thanksgiving week! Trader Sam's didn't have any parties for five or six that I saw so I took the time I wanted for a slightly smaller party than we have, but that will work out.

Me, too.

Me three! I need a party of 5 and could only get 4. Hopefully if we ask early enough they can add the extra person or someone will have to rotate out. I would trade my Blue Bayou reservation for a good Trader Sam’s

Just cancelled Blue Bayou Nov 22nd 11:00 AM - 5 people
Sorry, would have coordinated, but had a conflict and had to grab another reservation quickly

Yay! Finally! Got everything including Oga's, which I've never even seen before. Also LL brunch, which I really wanted to try. I saw most things late last night but was up at 4am for some reason and that's when I got Oga's, Plaza Inn and Carnation cafe :)

Got our 6 for Carnation beakfast and lunches for Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day weekends! Can't wait to be back for both. Not sure about the new breakfast menus. Got 6 at Lamplight, but might drop it.

Is it possible to add people to your party? I got reservations for 4 at BB, but there are 6 of us.
Be prepared that they won't be able to. You have booked a 4 top table. If you book a 5, they can frequently add 1-3 seats to that, but rarely can add to a 4 top. I would keep checking for a larger sized party.

Is it possible to add people to your party? I got reservations for 4 at BB, but there are 6 of us.
You can try editing it in app and see if anything pops up, but I wouldn’t show up expecting they can add 2 more people to it. If it’s later in your trip, you can stop by and ask to see what they say.

Be prepared that they won't be able to. You have booked a 4 top table. If you book a 5, they can frequently add 1-3 seats to that, but rarely can add to a 4 top. I would keep checking for a larger sized party.
Ok thanks! Does Carnation Cafe serve a Thanksgiving meal? I have ressies for 6 at carnation also, so I could cancel the BB. All I want is the traditional turkey meal on Thanksgiving.

Ok thanks! Does Carnation Cafe serve a Thanksgiving meal? I have ressies for 6 at carnation also, so I could cancel the BB. All I want is the traditional turkey meal on Thanksgiving.
A lot of them do, so I assume they will this year too, but so far they haven’t released any holiday menus. I’d hold on to it until they do and then see if you want to keep it.

We won't know til they all announce their menus. Blue Bayou may not have turkey either.

Do you guys think they will release more Trader Sam times for after 11/10? I only noticed dinner times and no afternoon times. Do you think those are coming?

Does anybody know if Plaza Inn is unavailable for booking reservations for lunch / dinner? It seems to only show breakfast times. Was really hoping for a dinner res.
Plaza Inn only does reservations for breakfast, not lunch or dinner.

Hey Ya'll,

Long time listening, first time caller. Has anyone seen any reservations available for the Plaza Inn for dinner?

Thanks in advance.

Answered literally seconds before I posted.

Is Carnation Cafe only doing breakfast and lunch since they reopened? Noticed there wasn't an option for dinner when I booked or on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter