Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Joining in on this thread because my trip starts November 29. Thanks for the tips on the two sites for alerts! Going to get signed up for both.

Still waiting to see if more availability is released for 11/21-11/24. We're flying in from Florida. It's been 7 years since our last visit, so I'm trying to make it special, but striking out so far. I haven't given up hope. Fingers crossed for all of us!!!

Does anyone know if Trader Sams reservations will be extended for more dates?

I got one for Oct 19th that popped up for me randomly around 6pm CST a few days ago. So I think they are extending them.
Same for us. I have a reservation for a party of 4 on October 16th at 6:15pm. I have not seen an official announcement that they were extending using reservations for Trader Sam's past the original Sept 15th date, but obviously they are still using reservations.

Oga's Cantina is open for Breakfast...?!!

They used to actually have a breakfast menu with overnight oats and a sweet roll (I think it was called the Mustafarian Lava Roll?- photo below from Dec 2019 trip) that I rather enjoyed pre-COVID. They also had a couple more coffee and tea drinks during breakfast. But I think it's the same menu all day now ever since re-opening- I know the breakfast food items are definitely gone :(

Oga's Cantina is open for Breakfast...?!!

Yes-- it has been since the week it opened. We were there opening week- had a reservation to visit Galaxy's Edge first thing in the morning and you were limited to 4 hours in Galaxy's Edge and there was a rush to Oga's when everyone was let in. We were the 2nd group in Oga's at 8:00 a.m. They didn't have a breakfast menu at that time. Dang- that lava roll looks good. I couldn't bring myself to have an alcoholic beverage that early (DH did)- especially after having to be inside the park at 6:00 a.m. to check in for our 8:00 a.m. entry! I'm very excited to actually get to try one of the beverages in the evening hours! Until today, the only time I was able to get for any day of our trip was another breakfast time. So excited I was able to grab an evening one today!

Last edited:
Yes-- it has been since the week it opened. We were there opening week- had a reservation to visit Galaxy's edge first thing in the morning and you were limited to 4 hours in Galaxy's edge and there was a rush to Oga's when everyone was let in. We were the 2nd group in Oga's at 8:00 a.m. They didn't have a breakfast menu at that time. Dang- that lava roll looks good. I couldn't bring myself to have an alcoholic beverage that early (DH did)- especially after having to be inside the park at 6:00 a.m. to check in for our 8:00 a.m. entry! I'm very excited to actually get to try one of the beverages in the evening hours! Until today, the only time I was able to get for any day of our trip was another breakfast time. So excited I was able to grab an evening one today!
We were there opening weekend too... for an 8am entry. I remember trying to figure out breakfast for my kids. Didn't even bother with Oga's that morning

Hope you can enjoy now :)

I know that your post is from last month but UVA has not shown up on any of the days that we looked for including this month, October or November. We asked the hostess this week at the restaurant and she was unaware of any issues but did note that it had not been that busy. She was going to say something to her manager.
Thanks for letting me know! Hopefully if it's a technical issue, it'll be fixed soon.

I was worried that I missed Oga's because someone upthread mentioned that it had already dropped through the better part of November, however, I just got notification that times dropped last night! I was able to score for both November and October, though I'm not sure if we'll keep the October since we also have Trader Sam's. I was worried for nothing lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter