Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Anyone get any ogas for Oct 20-22, maybe they are not released yet. What is the latest date anyone got?

Welp, it would appear I missed out on Oga's for October 6. Oh well, that's the only one I didnt' get and it sounds like they're pretty good for walkup. I'm find with a standing table. Really just want to go in for a few, grab a drink and go.

Are you gonna release any of those days?
I actually do have an accidental double booking on the 21st, 12:55pm and 2:50pm. I’ll dump one of those, but I’m not certain which yet. I probably won’t decide until about Oct 8th - 10th time frame. If you set yourself a reminder and DM me around then I’ll try to coordinate if you want.

Otherwise, unfortunately I’m keeping everything else. I like to swing by Oga’s once a day for a drink (as an adult with no kids, it’s a really nice short break of 20 minutes or so to grab a cocktail, plus I love the drinks there) and specifically at different times (ie be in GE and the cantina during the day, at night, etc).

It’s unfortunate that takes up a reservation spot since I’m usually solo and in and out quickly, but I guess that means I help the standby move quicker.

Yep, I got them for each day during that time frame. I have them all the way out till the 24th.
Agree you gonna release any of those days?
I actually do have an accidental double booking on the 21st, 12:55pm and 2:50pm. I’ll dump one of those, but I’m not certain which yet. I probably won’t decide until about Oct 8th - 10th time frame. If you set yourself a reminder and DM me around then I’ll try to coordinate if you want.

Otherwise, unfortunately I’m keeping everything else. I like to swing by Oga’s once a day for a drink (as an adult with no kids, it’s a really nice short break of 20 minutes or so to grab a cocktail, plus I love the drinks there) and specifically at different times (ie be in GE and the cantina during the day, at night, etc).

It’s unfortunate that takes up a reservation spot since I’m usually solo and in and out quickly, but I guess that means I help the standby move quicker.
Oh yes! So is it a single person reservation?

Agree you gonna release any of those days?

Oh yes! So is it a single person reservation?
Party of 2. I usually book a party of two since there isn’t a difference between a table for one and for two at most places… though now that I think about it, Oga’s it probably is different.

Also this year I’ve been trying to find a travel buddy, but COVID is still making it difficult and I’m about to give up on bringing someone along with me.

Party of 2. I usually book a party of two since there isn’t a difference between a table for one and for two at most places… though now that I think about it, Oga’s it probably is different.

Also this year I’ve been trying to find a travel buddy, but COVID is still making it difficult and I’m about to give up on bringing someone along with me.
Ok I will def hit you up tomorrow with the dm and then closer to the time!

Are they still packing the tables with unrelated parties at Oga's? I can't imagine they're doing that in covid times, but thought I'd ask.
Other than masks being required indoors (when not eating/drinking), there are really no operational changes due to Covid. While waiting for the Animation Academy today, they kept doing their “step forward and fill in ALL the available space” announcement, and we were all literally smashed together in that little hallway waiting for the doors to open. This dad behind me goes, “Sheesh, even before social distancing was a thing, this seems crazy!” I mention this so that you aren’t surprised when you arrive. Indoor dining areas are basically back to what they were pre-covid.

I got up at 3:00 AM 63-61 days out just to make sure I knew when the new day hit.

Then on 60 days out of my first day, I was up and ready at 3:00:00 and got Blue Bayou for my first night for 6:00 just like I had hoped for! :yay:

So can someone confirm what time and TIMEZONE these usually drop? 6am EST or PST?

I am such a DL newbie and have no idea what I am doing, lol! My 60 day mark is tomorrow.

Last edited:
They haven't released BB, CC or WCT for past Nov 11th yet. Still no schedules for those three. I get up at 3am(here In AZ) and then glance agin at 6 . SO far nothing for those three. Everything else seems to have finally dropped, including LL.

So can someone confirm what time and TIMEZONE these usually drop? 6am EST or PST?

I am such a DL newbie and have no idea what I am doing, lol! My 60 day mark is tomorrow.
What I've gathered is there isn't any real consistency either in days out or time of day that reservations become available. I've gotten about 5 of mine by following this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter