Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

I booked Goofys kitchen for 4 guests.
We will definitely have 3 people.
I booked for 4 in case we get a last minute tag along.
Will it be okay if we just show up with 3.

I think it is okay but just get paranoid that we may get turned away.

Glad I spent all of those days waking up in the middle of the night and they end up releasing Blue Bayou at 4:30PM on a random Tuesday roughly 25 days in advance. Thanks for the consistency Disney! :P However, I am happy to report I snagged a nice Dinner reservation for my last night.

I booked Goofys kitchen for 4 guests.
We will definitely have 3 people.
I booked for 4 in case we get a last minute tag along.
Will it be okay if we just show up with 3.

I think it is okay but just get paranoid that we may get turned away.
You should be fine!

It's an earlier lunch than I might have chosen, but got BB at 11 am on 10/23! What a relief, and so glad I used a free notification service!

Ugh. So sad I missed Blue Bayou for Oct 9th. Have been checking endlessly and have an alert set which was triggered and I read the email 20 minutes too late. Sigh. Hard to deal with missing it by 20 minutes.
That's a bummer. I grabbed a 10/28 as it was the 1st of the alerts I received then I started getting them for 10/26, the real date I wanted, and was able to grab one for that day. Maybe someone will have a similar situation and drop a reservation. Mousewatchers was a life saver though. Glad I used it.

Still no Oga's for our week (10/4 - 8). Come on, rez-bots! Serve me up something from that wretched hive of scum and villainy!

I just got my alerts this evening (8pm EST) for BB for October 15/16/17th. I lost out on every single day and time because I kept getting an error on the Disneyland app that said "Something's not right a service error has prevented us from booking your reservation". When I logged in online to try and snag one it told me my card was declined!!! I called the bank and there was nothing wrong with my card. Anyone have this problem?? I'm so upset!!! I tried every time available for those days several times to no avail!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter